Butterfly Tenergy 19

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I'm guessing its a downgrade of the D05. For some the D05 is a tad to fast, so Butterfly just made a slower D05. Something like the Rozena.

I wouldn't call it a downgrade. It's a different offering: an improved Tenergy keeping the standard medium hard sponge of the regular Tenergy series. For those who don't want the hardness of Dignics and prefer a more lively rubber.

Personally, Dignics is too hard for me and I find it hard to engage the sponge. I also enjoy the bounciness of Tenergy on the BH. Although I find it too bouncy for me on the FH.

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
If Butterfly keeps on making rubbers they may eventually get it right.

Butterfly is very widely used so I think they have got it right. Also despite the higher price many are still buying Tenergy/Dignics so I’m guessing they have got it right. Most pros use butterfly so I’m guessing whatever they are doing is right. Above all they are a business to make money and those that can afford their prices will always buy, those that can’t afford it will complain their products are too expensive or no good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
It was a sarcastic comment.

Don't you see that the TT rubber manufacturers keep making something different just so you will buy it and try it$ The new rubbers aren't necessarily better than the ones before. Yes, Butterfly has very good marketing$ They got this right$

Butterfly makes good rubbers but they don't make ME better$
BTW, I can afford to buy Butterfly rubbers I just choose not to$

The TT manufacturers are depending on the EJs out there. Open your wallets$

BTW, I thought the numbers of the rubber indicated the order in which they were developed. First there was T05, then T25, then T64 then T80 but now we are back to T19. ????

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
BTW, I thought the numbers of the rubber indicated the order in which they were developed. First there was T05, then T25, then T64 then T80 but now we are back to T19. ????

I think you're correct - on the product page they refer to T19 as "no. 219", so clearly they just keep trying different iterations until they find something meets their needs. Perhaps it would have been better for them to name it T219, since the numbering scheme doesn't actually relate to anything about the product properties.

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
Tenergy 80 was pimple code 180... they just named it 80 to make it easier... same with (2)19...
I don’t get the discussion... does it make a difference whether it is 219 or 19?!?
If it would be andro, they would have called it tenergier and tenergiest...

Last edited:
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Don't you see that the TT rubber manufacturers keep making something different just so you will buy it and try it$ The new rubbers aren't necessarily better than the ones before. Yes, Butterfly has very good marketing$ They got this right$

I wasn't mad at your post, just wanted to see what you meant by it, sarcastic or not.
And I totally agree with your post above! :)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

BTY should make a real bad-azz rubber and name it F13... complete with a large action pic of a hockeymask wearing 2m tall dude with a bat in one hand smoking apowerloop and a running chainsaw in the other.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
We could settle for a menacing looking blade...

...like this ***

F13B1.jpg

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
BTY should make a real bad-azz rubber and name it F13... complete with a large action pic of a hockeymask wearing 2m tall dude with a bat in one hand smoking apowerloop and a running chainsaw in the other.

Don't give all your ideas away or the goon squad will steal them for themselves!

I want to see this on a Nexy rubber or blade in the near future.

Reactions: Der_Echte
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Don't give all your ideas away or the goon squad will steal them for themselves!

I want to see this on a Nexy rubber or blade in the near future.
Hi Thomas,

Nexy Korea Boss is a Pastor, don't count on a F13 version of MX-K anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: thomas.pong