Besides table tennis, what hobbies/sports do you do in your free time?

And all my guns are manufactured before 1890 and (mostly) original.

If the ignition mechanism (percussion cap) is separate from the shell and the gun is manufactured before 1890 , they are license free here. So that makes them muzzle loaders with a few exceptions.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Same... I’ve been thinking of just bringing my camera to my club to start mixing the hobbies. :p

What do you shoot / shoot with?

Very casually, much less committed than with table tennis, mostly on my road trips, which obviously I didn’t do many last year. So last year I’ve got a collection of flowers in a garden park nearby where I run almost every day during summer.

I’ve got a humble Canon M6, Samyang 12mm f2, Canon 22mm f2, Canon 32mm 1.4, Sigma 56mm 1.4 and Canon 55-200mm. Results are kinda spread evenly among the lenses.

says Footwork footwork footwork
Very casually, much less committed than with table tennis, mostly on my road trips, which obviously I didn’t do many last year. So last year I’ve got a collection of flowers in a garden park nearby where I run almost every day during summer.

I’ve got a humble Canon M6, Samyang 12mm f2, Canon 22mm f2, Canon 32mm 1.4, Sigma 56mm 1.4 and Canon 55-200mm. Results are kinda spread evenly among the lenses.
Nice! I did mirrorless for a few years as well (Fujifilm XPro1 and X100T) but recently switched to a film-rangefinder: Canon P.

Loving it!

Reactions: Tango K
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Mine are only sports. Like Baal, I ride and race road bikes, about 170-200 miles a week, and play tennis competitively in adult league (singles only) and with my wife.
I......like the other poster find myself thinking about TT constantly though. It is a very addicting sport for a reason I cannot put my finger on.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
Darts...I have been playing twice a week in a dart league for the last 8 years, at least I was prior to the pandemic. I haven't really been practicing much since I rediscovered my love for table tennis. At some point the country will open back up though, and I'll be expected to re join the league...probably should start practicing a bit.

And here is my other current obsession. It has been extremely therapeutic to drop the top and just go for a cruise, and it has definitely helped to keep me sane throughout this pandemic.

Attachments

• Car.jpg
    Car.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 716
Last edited:
Reactions: alas26
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Like many others it is cycling. But not road cycling because of absolutely crazy drivers in Germany, it mountainbiking for me.

At the beginning I hated the climbs and loved the trails down. Right know I love the climbs. The challenge, the excitement when you beat a hill that beat you not long ago, the exhausted breathing on top. Down the hill just to get home 😀

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
Chess sometimes, a lot of listening and playing music of course, even while exercising/training. Shooting and editing tutorials/bass lessons videos for my bass students, I don't consider it to be a job as it's my passion. And a lot of HIIT, muscle reinforcement and jump rope.

2 of the songs I've been teaching on a video yesterday for a student, the main focus was on how to play 16th note grooves

Tower Of Power, Sam & Dave... nothing better than the 70's soul !

Maybe D'Angelo though, I'm listening to the Voodoo album right now, because.... Pino Palladino is the king of Nu-Soul bass