Besides table tennis, what hobbies/sports do you do in your free time?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I do photoshop and video editing. I discovered my ability by accident while recording my grandson's first steps. That is why I value my hobby so much. It is close to my heart. Also, I am keen on reading. "The Taming of the Shrew" is my last book. It is a play by William Shakespeare. What I like about this masterpiece is that the author emphasizes the economic aspects of marriage—precisely, how financial considerations determine who marries whom. On https://papersowl.com/examples/the-taming-of-the-shrew/ I checked essay examples about Shakespeare's writing, and the play tends to explore romantic relationships from a social perspective. I like it so much to spend my free time reading books.

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Punching the midsize sand bag heavily to vent my anger out. Anger is the worst destructive emotion to spoil your whole life.

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Last year i startet bouldering/climbing and it almost take over table tennis and i want to start playing beyblade again :D

I started playing Pickleball in January. It's getting popular in the US and many cities are opening courts. For example my city (500,000 people) is building 8 new courts ( on top of the 26 courts around town)!

Tennis is losing players to Pickleball. Does it replace TT? No, it's just another game and form of excercise (requires good eye-hand coordination).

I see it growing more and more (esp in the US).

Have you tried it?

Attachments

• 20230128_115405.jpg
    20230128_115405.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • 20230128_114111.jpg
    20230128_114111.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
I started playing Pickleball in January. It's getting popular in the US and many cities are opening courts. For example my city (500,000 people) is building 8 new courts ( on top of the 26 courts around town)!

Tennis is losing players to Pickleball. Does it replace TT? No, it's just another game and form of excercise (requires good eye-hand coordination).

I see it growing more and more (esp in the US).

Have you tried it?
No, I pick up tennis instead.

says On a never ending EJ journey
says On a never ending EJ journey
Jun 2023
I alternate between hobbies every couple of months and I definitely go through phases of intense interest followed by periods of lull.
Examples of past interests: weightlifting, fountain pens, table tennis, Starcraft II, photography

I alternate between hobbies every couple of months and I definitely go through phases of intense interest followed by periods of lull.
Examples of past interests: weightlifting, fountain pens, table tennis, Starcraft II, photography
Fountain pens are like TT, the selection and choices (esp on the wooden barrels) are many. What I meant was if you assemble them yourself the wooden barrel choices are huge!

For those more interested in these components, see the link below: