Friendship Battle 2

Hi. I have used the old Battle II and the Pro version. The old had good spin but not that much catapult. The Pro version feels like a bit more controlled version of H3N...

Hey mocker88

Thx much for the info.Could you compare the hardness for me? Not sure what hardness you used but I've used the H3N,Palio Bloom Power and CJ 8000 40-42 within recent times.If you can give a sense of hardness based on any of those rubbers that'll be great.

Here in GB, Battle 2 standard version is still available from Bribar, £22 per sheet, not sure where they will ship to, added cost for shipping may make it too costly.
The provincial versions are better, there’s also gold and rose sponge versions!!
they are all good rubbers!!;)

Thx much!! Hey mocker88

Thx much for the info.Could you compare the hardness for me? Not sure what hardness you used but I've used the H3N,Palio Bloom Power and CJ 8000 40-42 within recent times.If you can give a sense of hardness based on any of those rubbers that'll be great.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Thx much!! Hey mocker88

That really depends which hardness of Battle 2 you choose and what H3N and bloom power hardness you had. But feel of Battle 2 should be similar to Bloom Power.

That really depends which hardness of Battle 2 you choose and what H3N and bloom power hardness you had. But feel of Battle 2 should be similar to Bloom Power.

Sorry.Youre right.Shouldve been more specific.The H3N was 39 ,the bloom power 45,the CJ8000 40-42.

Those are numbers in different scales. They are not comparable to each other btw. The Battle 2 Pro 39 should be as hard as H3N 39.

Yes of course.But anyone who has used those rubbers with the respective degrees and also used the B2 would be able to make a comparison.Thx for the info!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Yes of course.But anyone who has used those rubbers with the respective degrees and also used the B2 would be able to make a comparison.Thx for the info!!

More important thing is that, H3N has some factory boosting, but there is no Battle 2 factory boosted version.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Hey mocker88

I have used H3N H41 and B2 Pro H40 recently. A couple of years ago I used H3N H39 for a while. The B2 Pro is quite like the H3N, but the main difference is perhaps that H3N has a better catapult effect when looping and B2 Pro have a bit more control. If I had a day where my loops goes long from time to time with the H3N, I switched to my setup with B2 Pro and it's perfect. Of course depending on floor hardness mostly and so, but they are very similar playing with.

I have used H3N H41 and B2 Pro H40 recently. A couple of years ago I used H3N H39 for a while. The B2 Pro is quite like the H3N, but the main difference is perhaps that H3N has a better catapult effect when looping and B2 Pro have a bit more control. If I had a day where my loops goes long from time to time with the H3N, I switched to my setup with B2 Pro and it's perfect. Of course depending on floor hardness mostly and so, but they are very similar playing with.

Ok.Got it.Thx much!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I just opened a Battle II Pro Gold, 40 deg, and glued it to my Yinhe V-14 Pro. Now I haven't played a "real" game with it yet. But the feeling is really nice. Very tacky and the weight is nice. 63g uncut and 47g cut. It's 6g lighter on the blade than my B2Pro. The main difference for now is really the weight. I know Kuba Hajto have used a this earlier. What main difference to the B2Pro did you notice?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I just opened a Battle II Pro Gold, 40 deg, and glued it to my Yinhe V-14 Pro. Now I haven't played a "real" game with it yet. But the feeling is really nice. Very tacky and the weight is nice. 63g uncut and 47g cut. It's 6g lighter on the blade than my B2Pro. The main difference for now is really the weight. I know Kuba Hajto have used a this earlier. What main difference to the B2Pro did you notice?

I have Battle 2 Prov Orange sponge and Battle 2 Gold Purple sponge. Gold is less tacky, easier to spin and faster.