choose one

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
I would go for the new PG5x, if I was to select only from the two.

However, you might want to take a look on other brands like:

Loki
Tmount

they got very good blades within the price range

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Neither, but my mind would be more at ease with a low end DHS than whatever Stuor is...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Neither, but my mind would be more at ease with a low end DHS than whatever Stuor is...

I've actually owned 2 blades from stuor (one I still own) and they are fine for the price. Finish could be better though.

When it comes to the OP, I would just save up for the Fang Bo B2. It's like 10$ difference and you will have much easier to resale blade and higher probability of good quality.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33036265931.html?spm=2114.13010708.0.0.66604c4d5MEF9P

This one is ZLC not ALC, looks like the Stuor Malong copy but is the much
better quality than both the Stuor and the DHS PG5
[h=1][/h]

https://aliexpress.com/item/32966218436.html
That is the one I got. I would be amazed if they weren't from the same factory.

Also got ebony one from the same seller. Neither one of them feels close to ALC (based on what I got from Butterfly Innerforce) or ZLC.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
the composite looks just like the one from stuor.
just because they say it's zlc doesn't mean it is.
it's a fake factory from china lol

we all know that they are fakes.
We all know that they are made in some factory who turns them out by the thousands.
Just go to Alibaba (not aliexpress) where one can order these kind of blades by the hundreds for a few dollars each.
What finally is inside the laminate will always be a bit of a gamble.

When it comes to quality of finish and end-control one can probably say :" If you can not see the difference-just go for the cheapest one"" ;););)

P.S Actually, as far as finish quality is concerned the DHS one looks the worst to me. :D

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
https://aliexpress.com/item/32966218436.html
That is the one I got. I would be amazed if they weren't from the same factory.

Also got ebony one from the same seller. Neither one of them feels close to ALC (based on what I got from Butterfly Innerforce) or ZLC.

I would be amazed if they were from the same factory ;)
and you did never really expected any of these cheapies to play like an innerforce butterfly in the first place.;)
Still, I think they are all good value for money

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I would be amazed if they were from the same factory ;)
and you did never really expected any of these cheapies to play like an innerforce butterfly in the first place.;)
Still, I think they are all good value for money

I did not they played worse. I preferred the Lemuria Long 5 over the Butterfly Layer ALC. I kind of regret selling that blade. The new owner gives it a lot more attention than I did eventually. I think that Butterfly blade has more noticeable kick. Lemuria blade was stiffer but had smoother speed increase very similar to Donic Ovtcharov No.1 Senso. The Donic blade feels much much much much much much better which is understandable. The power curve is similar though. That is why I cannot wrap my head around how come they claim to use "same" composite, have similar composition and play so much different.

Sorry for siderailing the topic. I will write to XVT and ask where does the blade come from.
Pics of my Lemuria Clone V from Too Fun Store.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5XfkNqaFrFqUbz9a9

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
""""""""That is why I cannot wrap my head around how come they claim to use "same" composite, have similar composition and play so much different."""""""by Kuba Hajto

I can explain: I used to make my money with running a small laminating business. I used to buy 180gr/m2 Carbon fibre Kevlar- and Hybreeds by the 100m roll.
Just about every roll i got, the carbon would be stiffer or softer, the individual fine fibres would be thinner or thicker etc etc. This would also affect the wetting of the laminate with resin.

We haven't even started to talk about wood, 85 % of a blade.
Just because the name of the wood is the same, the thickness of the individual veneers the same, the directions by which the individual layers are laminated together, the moisture content of the wood ....................it never stops.
Shall we even bother to talk about the different resins and glues ??? ;););)

I follow with keen interest the few people that here in this forum show us their skills making custom blades and they have my admiration.
I made a couple of ""Clowns"", just for "occupational therapy" . I play with one of them in the moment but can not compare with my Butterfly ALC properly until my latest shipment of rubbers arrive and I can fit the identical rubbers on both blades. I can play with both blades OK. (At my level :D)

Please keep me informed if you get ever an answer from XVT . That might be interesting.

lodro

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...offerlist.normal_offer.d_image.1aec5c92y3l44M

I am posting this just for a laugh but it does give a bit of insight . And it only costs $ 2.48 if you buy 5000 ;)
H47fe3574e3b443c9838a13d7344816b4I.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
also it's not the same when you beat someone and they come to check your racket to see a "malone" or to see a dhs.
being beaten by a "malone" is more depressing

cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
i think you got this completely wrong.
When they come and check your racket after you whooped their butt and you show them
your racket is a $ 4.35 piece you just picked up from the mall the day before, now THAT IS depressing !
:D:D:D

there is a limit because if the paddle is too bad it acts almost as antispin so they can say "I lost to a player with an antispin racket".
but malone with sriver..... you lost to malone.