DHS Skyline rubbers are dead?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hello guys I am planning on getting blue sponge prov version of the rubbers hurricane 3 or skyline 3 my question is why a rubber that was suposed to surpass hurricane 3 is now no where to be talked about and is the least selling rubber on tabletennis11 many pro penholders like xu xin/ma lin/wang hao have used them in the past so I as a penholder my self am wondering why is no one talking about skyline rubbers these days is there something wrong with the rubber is the hurricane 3 just better or is it more famous these days not even one national player plays with skyline even people are using hurricane 8 wich is just absurd for me what do you guys think?

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
I didn't find much of a difference between H3Neo and Skyline TG3 Neo, or maybe my game is not that great to notice the difference between them. The only noticable difference being the speed, where Skyline TG3 Neo is a bit faster than H3Neo.

I am only talking about the commercial versions after boosting them with 2 layers of Falco Tempo Long.

Haven't tried the blue sponge. But, I can easily replace H3Neo with Skyline TG3 Neo on FH.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
TG 2/3 were designed for a different purpose by DHS. They were never supposed to surpass H2/H3. Back when it was introduced in 2006, the Skyline series was defined as control-oriented, whereas the Hurricane series was speed-oriented, with the difference mostly in the topsheets. Over the years, it just so happens that H3 has become the most successful on the CNT in terms of major titles.

H2 was developed for Wang Liqin and Yan Sen.
H3 was developed for Liu Guozheng.
TG2 was developed for MLin.
TG3 was developed for WH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
TG 2/3 were designed for a different purpose by DHS. They were never supposed to surpass H2/H3. Back when it was introduced in 2006, the Skyline series was defined as control-oriented, whereas the Hurricane series was speed-oriented, with the difference mostly in the topsheets. Over the years, it just so happens that H3 has become the most successful on the CNT in terms of major titles.

H2 was developed for Wang Liqin and Yan Sen.
H3 was developed for Liu Guozheng.
TG2 was developed for MLin.
TG3 was developed for WH.

Thanks for the info I guess people say skyline series is faster because they have more control and probably hit the ball harder with it.

says Footwork footwork footwork
I’m an active skyline user on DHS Hurricane Hao 2:
TG2 provincial FH and Skyline 3-60 on backhand.

I’ve used TG2 and TG2 neo commercial a lot too in the past.

Love them all! Definitely great control and feel with slightly thinner top sheet comparing to H3 variants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I’m an active skyline user on DHS Hurricane Hao 2:
TG2 provincial FH and Skyline 3-60 on backhand.

I’ve used TG2 and TG2 neo commercial a lot too in the past.

Love them all! Definitely great control and feel with slightly thinner top sheet comparing to H3 variants.

Where can I find skyline tg2 prov for sale?

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I`m using TG2 neo prov from prott and also national versions and is the best rubber .... but still im also running Yanhe big dipper prov and it is also great rubber really close to tg2 but the price is much better..... .

This user has no status.
I tried using inverted for sometime and the one I did try was Skyline 2. It was interesting...didn't have a lot of pop to it, but was very spinny. Went back to short pips but I do still have the rubber stored away if I want to try inverted again. I was able to get a lot of spin even though my blade is heavy and stiff. Ma Lin---incredible player!

Jan 2018
The original TG2 and TG3 were released in 2005. The NEO versions for Hurricane and Skyline series were released in 2009.

says Footwork footwork footwork
I`m using TG2 neo prov from prott and also national versions and is the best rubber .... but still im also running Yanhe big dipper prov and it is also great rubber really close to tg2 but the price is much better..... .

Do you really have a NEO version of TG2 provincial (blue sponge)??

I’ve never seen or heard of this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews