This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
bloom, presto, aurora max, presto max, focus III snipe....
729 has so many rubbers.
which one is the best? the one that will crown me champion?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
the best is the one that has better performance than all the others.
what is better performance?
more speed, more spin.

so unfortunately I think you can only answer my question if you have tried all of these rubbers.
otherwise you can say "the best between a and b is b".

I am only interested in euro style rubbers so battle II, 729-08 and similar are out of the question.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
the best is the one that has better performance than all the others.
what is better performance?
more speed, more spin.

I am only interested in euro style rubbers so battle II and similar are out of the question.

There is no rubber that has best performance though. Everyone reacts to rubbers different. Everyone likes different rubbers. When it comes to non tacky rubbers there is not many chinese made ones.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
There is no rubber that has best performance though. Everyone reacts to rubbers different. Everyone likes different rubbers. When it comes to non tacky rubbers there is not many chinese made ones.

I was not asking about which rubber will make "me" perform better.
I was only asking speed/spin of the rubbers in comparison to the others.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
729 Super FX has been champion's choice for decades. Great stuff, indeed. 1.9 optimum for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I rate Battle 2 highly but for me, Bloom Power is a superb FH rubber. It has very high spin and control. It gave me a feeling of confidence in play. I'd suggest putting it on a relatively fast blade unless you use booster.
Focus 3 snipe is an excellent inexpensive BH rubber imo too, great control, as passifid just said, and enough speed and spin....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
I rate Battle 2 highly but for me, Bloom Power is a superb FH rubber. It has very high spin and control. It gave me a feeling of confidence in play. I'd suggest putting it on a relatively fast blade unless you use booster.
Focus 3 snipe is an excellent inexpensive BH rubber imo too, great control, as passifid just said, and enough speed and spin....
Agree, Bloom Power is excelent but it has an absolutely extreme low arc, that's why it needs training. I feel it a deadly weapon against underspin, but you always need to hit positive, even at blocks you need to hit the ball a bit.

I think it's a better rubber than DHS Hurricane 3 & Neo 3(commercial version) and for half of it's price.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Hi. I've tried a couple of untacky 729 rubbers. Presto Spin 44 deg: Quite fast. Very nice looping rubber, but not very dangerous. Focus III Snipe 42, 44 & 46 deg: This one is really nice. I used the 42 & 44 for my backhand. Not so fast, but good control and sufficent spin. The 46 I tried on forehand. Nice looping rubber with very good control, but I'm used to H3N and Battle II Pro, so the effect wasn't quite like these. And it's quite light, the Presto as well. About 40-44g cut to normal blade. Bloom Speed & Spin in 45 deg. The Speed is a H3N-like rubber, but not as good in all aspects. The Spin felt dead. Didn't use it for more than an hour or so. Focus I is tacky and slow. Tried it in 42 deg. Good control backhand rubber. I had a Battle II 36 deg some years ago. The feeling was good, but no catapult when looping. Battle Pro and Pro Gold feels better than all of the others on forehand. Somewhere like H3N, but better control, and not quite as much catapult. Very nice forehand rubber (for me).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
merlin el mago;337017Yellow or Blue sponge? What 38º 39º or 40º?

Red sponge or blue sponge and hardness doesn't really matter that much but for me, I use Battle 2 pro: 39º forehand and 38º backhand for almost 4 years now (both boosted by haifu seamoon).