This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Hi. I've tried a couple of untacky 729 rubbers. Presto Spin 44 deg: Quite fast. Very nice looping rubber, but not very dangerous. Focus III Snipe 42, 44 & 46 deg: This one is really nice. I used the 42 & 44 for my backhand. Not so fast, but good control and sufficent spin. The 46 I tried on forehand. Nice looping rubber with very good control, but I'm used to H3N and Battle II Pro, so the effect wasn't quite like these. And it's quite light, the Presto as well. About 40-44g cut to normal blade. Bloom Speed & Spin in 45 deg. The Speed is a H3N-like rubber, but not as good in all aspects. The Spin felt dead. Didn't use it for more than an hour or so. Focus I is tacky and slow. Tried it in 42 deg. Good control backhand rubber. I had a Battle II 36 deg some years ago. The feeling was good, but no catapult when looping. Battle Pro and Pro Gold feels better than all of the others on forehand. Somewhere like H3N, but better control, and not quite as much catapult. Very nice forehand rubber (for me).

thanks!
so you think focus III snipe is faster and more spin than presto?
there's also presto speed.... and later they came out with presto max.
but presto max is a bit more expensive.

also palio hk1997 should be a similar rubber.
have you tried it?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
729 has a special made-to-order rubber, just for players like you (OP) .. It's called Can't Miss. Price starts upwards of $300 USD.. But, it's well worth it .. Send them an email with details of your playing style, and what you're looking for ..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
olzetezkarzo;338735

thanks!
so you think focus III snipe is faster and more spin than presto?
there's also presto speed.... and later they came out with presto max.
but presto max is a bit more expensive.

also palio hk1997 should be a similar rubber.
have you tried it?

No. Sorry. I haven't tried this one yet. I'm actually about to order a HK1997 and the Palio Hadou Biotech +40. Then we'll see. Have anyone else tried these?

Well. I felt that the Presto 44deg is perhaps at the same speed as F3S 46deg. The F3S gives me a bit more control, and the Presto feels more bouncy. More dwell time with the F3S, and perhaps more spin on slower ball play, and Presto Spin is better for faster looping game. For me, the F3S was better on backhand than Presto Spin that didn't work at all for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
No. Sorry. I haven't tried this one yet. I'm actually about to order a HK1997 and the Palio Hadou Biotech +40. Then we'll see. Have anyone else tried these?

Well. I felt that the Presto 44deg is perhaps at the same speed as F3S 46deg. The F3S gives me a bit more control, and the Presto feels more bouncy. More dwell time with the F3S, and perhaps more spin on slower ball play, and Presto Spin is better for faster looping game. For me, the F3S was better on backhand than Presto Spin that didn't work at all for me.

Hadou 40+ is great, the spin is high, speed is moderate high, ideal for my RPB.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Has anyone tried 729 Master GT / GS ? I am interested in these rubbers but can’t seem to find any review on them..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I have used focus snipe for BH. I think it is pretty good for beginners on BH, speed and spin is pretty vanilla and not dangerous for opponent but blocking is easy and you have a lot of safety in shots. Rubber is not tacky either.

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
bloom, presto, aurora max, presto max, focus III snipe....
729 has so many rubbers.
which one is the best? the one that will crown me champion?
My state veteran (>45 y/o ) champion of 2019 uses Friendship Battle 2 on his Butterfly Cypess G-max. NB: 2020 & 2021 state championship has been cancelled due to Covid Pandemic.

Friendship Battle 2, the rubber to make you the champion!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews