Blade and rubber recommendations for intermediate player

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Hah hah. Sorry. I got confused. You aren’t the OP.
I think everyone who asks for help should register on video, it's so simple today, you don't even need to have a huge storage on your phone. After each session you use youcut and you edit the videos directly from your cellphone, then you upload to youtube so you get the free storage back on your phone :)

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I think everyone who asks for help should register on video, it's so simple today, you don't even need to have a huge storage on your phone. After each session you use youcut and you edit the videos directly from your cellphone, then you upload to youtube so you get the free storage back on your phone :)

You need to have approval from the place when you train though

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
I had it even during the lockdown, when they only asked me not to share the videos publicly, otherwise I don't see a reason to ask someone no to use a phone camera, since I make them free publicity.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020

I think it is very nice to record yourself during play and go though it afterwards; I wish I can do this often, but somehow, most of the players at my club don't like it and after seeing their reactions couple of time, I end up not recoding at all :(

Reactions: Aurelian Mihai