Cheers!! We did it.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Back in the year 2015, ITTF set an TERRIFIC task to develope a portable device for umpires to be able to instantly disclose oil additives incorporated into racket coverings.
Thankfully, we got one from an American-Korean scientifical enterprise. To our best satisfaction, the device performed perfectly well with all the oily liquid boosters available on market. Yes, umpire ought to preliminarily remove the rubber sheet away so as to apply the device onto the sheet's backside. The glue layer is no obstacle at all, as the device using a power IR lighting source.

The task was really hard and it ended successful, we happy to tell in loud voice..

FOKht_UFjEQ.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Xiom is gonna love the news. DHS is gonna have a huge review on R&D.

To make it truly legal, ITTF will have to change the rule to prohibit liquid inside rubbers, factory made or not.

Tango is gonna have a hard time finding something that makes Music&Ping and igorponger happy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
It may kill Ma Long, for good.

Fan Zhengdong & Wang Chuqin meanwhile, will probably go on and adapt.

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Xiom is gonna love the news. DHS is gonna have a huge review on R&D.

To make it truly legal, ITTF will have to change the rule to prohibit liquid inside rubbers, factory made or not.

Tango is gonna have a hard time finding something that makes Music&Ping and igorponger happy.

At present that's the get out clause!! 'Factory tuned'

Reactions: bobpuls
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
At present that's the get out clause!! 'Factory tuned'

Translation : All the top players will have their rubbers factory tuned to their personal desires.
So, where exactly is the news ???

World-wide probably less than 5 % of TT-players will be affected. The other 95% will do what they always have done, get some good fun out of playing a great game of TT..............boosted or not..............and nobody will care.;)

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Translation : All the top players will have their rubbers factory tuned to their personal desires.
So, where exactly is the news ???

World-wide probably less than 5 % of TT-players will be affected. The other 95% will do what they always have done, get some good fun out of playing a great game of TT..............boosted or not..............and nobody will care.;)

That’s what I was getting at, and as you say, just enjoy!!

Reactions: bobpuls and lodro
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I will be surprised if they approve it. Analytical chemistry is not that easy.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
I think myself like a vigilant Tom-cat on guard of house. I hate those crafty mice, I stay alert to catch the mice.
IT IS SOME INCUMBENT ON ME.
UyTOQSEa9_Q.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thomas.pong