Back to Forum
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. igorponger is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 144 494
    I
    igorponger is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 494 144

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    494
    144
    910
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1

    Cheers!! We did it.

    Back in the year 2015, ITTF set an TERRIFIC task to develope a portable device for umpires to be able to instantly disclose oil additives incorporated into racket coverings.
    Thankfully, we got one from an American-Korean scientifical enterprise. To our best satisfaction, the device performed perfectly well with all the oily liquid boosters available on market. Yes, umpire ought to preliminarily remove the rubber sheet away so as to apply the device onto the sheet's backside. The glue layer is no obstacle at all, as the device using a power IR lighting source.

    The task was really hard and it ended successful, we happy to tell in loud voice..


  2. Kuba Hajto is online now
    says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.
     
    Elite TTD Member 532 1,239
    K
    Kuba Hajto is online now
    says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,239 532
    #2
    Pending for ittf approval though.

  3. lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Advanced TTD Member 129 339
    L
    lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Advanced TTD Member 339 129
    #3
    English is a very difficult language.

    How quickly time passes, here me finks it is only the end of January but NO, it is the 1st of April already

    The Following 2 Users Like lodro's Post:

    IB66 and UpSideDownCarl


  4. Tango K is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 208 331
    T
    Tango K is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 331 208

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2020
    UK
    331
    208
    992
    Read 0 Reviews
    #4
    Xiom is gonna love the news. DHS is gonna have a huge review on R&D.

    To make it truly legal, ITTF will have to change the rule to prohibit liquid inside rubbers, factory made or not.

    Tango is gonna have a hard time finding something that makes Music&Ping and igorponger happy.

    The Following User Likes Tango K's Post:

    IB66

    Last edited by Tango K; 01-25-2021 at 03:41 PM.

  5. Tango K is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 208 331
    T
    Tango K is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 331 208

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2020
    UK
    331
    208
    992
    Read 0 Reviews
    #5
    It may kill Ma Long, for good.

    Fan Zhengdong & Wang Chuqin meanwhile, will probably go on and adapt.

  6. IB66 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 276 572
    I
    IB66 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 572 276
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango K
    Xiom is gonna love the news. DHS is gonna have a huge review on R&D.

    To make it truly legal, ITTF will have to change the rule to prohibit liquid inside rubbers, factory made or not.

    Tango is gonna have a hard time finding something that makes Music&Ping and igorponger happy.
    At present that's the get out clause!! 'Factory tuned'

    The Following User Likes IB66's Post:

    bobpuls


  7. lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Advanced TTD Member 129 339
    L
    lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Advanced TTD Member 339 129
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IB66
    At present that's the get out clause!! 'Factory tuned'

    Translation : All the top players will have their rubbers factory tuned to their personal desires.
    So, where exactly is the news ???

    World-wide probably less than 5 % of TT-players will be affected. The other 95% will do what they always have done, get some good fun out of playing a great game of TT..............boosted or not..............and nobody will care.

    The Following 5 Users Like lodro's Post:

    bobpuls, cytivrat and 3 others


  8. IB66 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 276 572
    I
    IB66 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 572 276
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lodro
    Translation : All the top players will have their rubbers factory tuned to their personal desires.
    So, where exactly is the news ???

    World-wide probably less than 5 % of TT-players will be affected. The other 95% will do what they always have done, get some good fun out of playing a great game of TT..............boosted or not..............and nobody will care.
    That’s what I was getting at, and as you say, just enjoy!!

    The Following 2 Users Like IB66's Post:

    bobpuls and lodro


  9. Baal is offline
    says Ba'al has spoken
     
    Master TTD Member 5,787 3,484
    B
    Baal is offline
    says Ba'al has spoken
     
    Master TTD Member 3,484 5,787

    User Info Menu


    Nov 2010
    3,484
    5,787
    15832
    Read 8 Reviews
    #9
    I will be surprised if they approve it. Analytical chemistry is not that easy.

  10. brokenball is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 329 679
    B
    brokenball is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 679 329

    User Info Menu

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lodro
    Translation : All the top players will have their rubbers factory tuned to their personal desires.
    I would like to see the evidence this is so.

  11. lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Advanced TTD Member 129 339
    L
    lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Advanced TTD Member 339 129
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenball
    I would like to see the evidence this is so.
    If you could see the evidence then the ITTF would probably see it as well

  12. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 7,446 5,241
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,241 7,446

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,241
    7,446
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #12

    The Following 3 Users Like zeio's Post:

    Baal, sampletext and 1 other

    Last edited by zeio; 01-26-2021 at 08:37 AM.
    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

  13. lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Advanced TTD Member 129 339
    L
    lodro is offline
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Advanced TTD Member 339 129
    #13
    told ye it was an April -fools joke
    let's all have a giggle and move on

  14. Baal is offline
    says Ba'al has spoken
     
    Master TTD Member 5,787 3,484
    B
    Baal is offline
    says Ba'al has spoken
     
    Master TTD Member 3,484 5,787

    User Info Menu


    Nov 2010
    3,484
    5,787
    15832
    Read 8 Reviews
    #14

    The Following User Likes Baal's Post:

    sampletext


  15. Tango K is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 208 331
    T
    Tango K is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 331 208

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2020
    UK
    331
    208
    992
    Read 0 Reviews
    #15
    Even more threads than my list of equipments!

  16. igorponger is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 144 494
    I
    igorponger is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 494 144

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2012
    Former Soviet Union
    494
    144
    910
    Read 0 Reviews
    #16
    I think myself like a vigilant Tom-cat on guard of house. I hate those crafty mice, I stay alert to catch the mice.
    IT IS SOME INCUMBENT ON ME.
    Last edited by igorponger; 01-26-2021 at 05:49 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.