Dissapointing of Dandoy service

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
In a past never had problem with Dandoy. But on my last order they mixed up and sent me wrong stuff. After I let them know they sent me rubbers I actually ordered. Them asked to send back wrong rubbers and refund me shipping cost. After I send it they don't answer on my emails and I didn't get my refund :(
Take this to account if you think to order from this store.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Their communication with customers has always been their weakness.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Yep, that is bad!

I also have a bad experience with Dandoy.
I run a business so I can buy without VAT in the Euro community. So I sent an email asking if they sell without VAT. The third day I got a positive answer and when I sent them email asking how to make it through their webpage, never got an answer.
Now I buy from tabletennis11 and I'm very happy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
In a past never had problem with Dandoy. But on my last order they mixed up and sent me wrong stuff. After I let them know they sent me rubbers I actually ordered. Them asked to send back wrong rubbers and refund me shipping cost. After I send it they don't answer on my emails and I didn't get my refund :(
Take this to account if you think to order from this store.

Hello,

I would like to help you with this matter. Can you please send your order number ?
I will check your request immediately

Best regards
Romain Dandoy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I also have a bad experience with Dandoy.
I run a business so I can buy without VAT in the Euro community. So I sent an email asking if they sell without VAT. The third day I got a positive answer and when I sent them email asking how to make it through their webpage, never got an answer.
Now I buy from tabletennis11 and I'm very happy.

Dear Aeriko,

First, I am sorry that you have get some trouble with our customer service :(
We always try to reply fast to our customer but for sure it can happens that it's not the case.
We have to improve again this matter, I am totally agree with you

About your request, I confirm that it's possible to order without VAT if you have a VAT number in your country.
Unfortunately it's not possible to do it on-line on the website.
You have to send us the order by e-mail and we will inform you how to continue and confirm the order.

If you are open to try our servive again, I would like to give a very special price :eek:
I would like to show you that our service work alos very good.

I wish you a nive evening

Best regards

Reactions: Ray