Has anyone tried 729 visnatura rubber?

This user has no status.
I'm interested in knowing more too.

Made in Japan, apparently comes in either Mid-Hard (47 ?) and Mid-Soft (42 ?).

I tried 729 Visnatura in a soft version of H301 on the backhand.
I adjusted the rubber a little with a booster.
It was fast, it has a clicking sound. If you like Eurojapanese rubbers, I think you will like this rubber.
Personally, I prefer sticky rubbers.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I tried 729 Visnatura in a soft version of H301 on the backhand.
I adjusted the rubber a little with a booster.
It was fast, it has a clicking sound. If you like Eurojapanese rubbers, I think you will like this rubber.
Personally, I prefer sticky rubbers.

What Euro/Japanese rubber or rubbers would you most compare it to in terms of feel, speed, spin and control?

What hardness did it feel like on the Euro scale?

This user has no status.
What Euro/Japanese rubber or rubbers would you most compare it to in terms of feel, speed, spin and control?

What hardness did it feel like on the Euro scale?

I have no comparison with any Eurojapanese rubber because I only use 729 and DHS sticky. I only tested the visnatura and it's been a long time.

As I mentioned, the rubber was slightly boosted, so it accelerated and gained more elasticity. All non-sticky rubbers have a lower rotation than Chinese sticky ones, the control was very decent.

Visnatura is excellent for direct strikes.
I don't know what hardness to assign, I used soft.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I have no comparison with any Eurojapanese rubber because I only use 729 and DHS sticky. I only tested the visnatura and it's been a long time.

As I mentioned, the rubber was slightly boosted, so it accelerated and gained more elasticity. All non-sticky rubbers have a lower rotation than Chinese sticky ones, the control was very decent.

Visnatura is excellent for direct strikes.
I don't know what hardness to assign, I used soft.

Interesting to read your experience of Visnatura harty. I see you are using 729 Master GT - I know its sorta off thread but that was another 729 Rubber I have been interested in trying. If not too much trouble please could you share some info about it and in contrast with the 729 Master GS? Thanks....

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
Interesting to read your experience of Visnatura harty. I see you are using 729 Master GT - I know its sorta off thread but that was another 729 Rubber I have been interested in trying. If not too much trouble please could you share some info about it and in contrast with the 729 Master GS? Thanks....

I would like to warn you in advance that I am adjusting all rubbers with a booster.
The 729 Master GT 36 ° is very good for the offensive style of playing backhand on the OFF blade. The game is comfortable from all distances from the table.
Personally, I would use the 729 Master GS for the forehand, the sponge is harder.
The top sheet is softer, so it is suitable for playing with top rotation.
I rate GT and GS as very decent, suitable for offensive play.