Which blade I choose?

Hi TTD, im penholder, my pallio 2 star is bad, I ended up sanding the two wings too much, I have to put a piece of eva 1mm where I put my thumb to stabilize my grip.
but I'm thinking of making a racket for matches. and I'm thinking about the blade first, and I have separated some options, I want to use allwood for at least 2 or 3 years before testing blades with carbon sheets, and im thinking about this options:

Palio Energy 02
Yinhe 896
Yinhe W-6
Sanwei FEXTRA 7
DHS PG7
Friendship Z-1

my baseline is offensive, but I like a more all-rounder game with blocks, counter-attack and I like to chops sometimes to break rhythm. but I remain more aggressive. Closer to the table than in the middle distance. It's been 6 months since I started training table tennis, before it was just ping pong.

Meu brother ver com o Tena da kws o melhor fabricante de raquetes brasileiro com excelente preço e qualidade eu msm tenho uma raquete caneta chinesa personalizada com meu nome. Eu sugiro que você pegue uma kws sniper gt apesar de ter carbono e bem controlado e tem a pegada mais confortável que já experimentei em uma raquete.

Reactions: Andre1ars
Meu brother ver com o Tena da kws o melhor fabricante de raquetes brasileiro com excelente preço e qualidade eu msm tenho uma raquete caneta chinesa personalizada com meu nome. Eu sugiro que você pegue uma kws sniper gt apesar de ter carbono e bem controlado e tem a pegada mais confortável que já experimentei em uma raquete.

estava pensando em algumas kws tambem, gostei muito da Balance Pro na versão classineta e tambem da Dynamic Power, la tambem vi umas Donic que parecem ser boas

Pode ir sem medo não vai se decepcionar. Qualquer coisa pegar a whats do Tena no site é conversa com ele que ele pode te indicar uma compatível com suas necessidades. Ou se você ter uma composição em mente melhor ainda. A minha foi inspirada na hurricane hao 3. Antes dela usava a hurricane hao 1 da dhs e tenho que te dizer a raquete que ele fez superou completamente a da dhs todos no meu clube reconheceram isso sem contar no valor que muito mais barato. Um abraço meu consagrado e boa sorte na sua busca.

Guys english please. Yinhe w6 is excellent but if you have the skill then Fextra.

sorry yogi, but we talked in portuguese because the kws blades does not have much (or zero) relevance in countries other than Brazil, perhaps some relevance in Argentina. what is the main differences between Fextra and W-6?

sorry yogi, but we talked in portuguese because the kws blades does not have much (or zero) relevance in countries other than Brazil, perhaps some relevance in Argentina. what is the main differences between Fextra and W-6?
Fextra is faster and harder.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
There is a big difference between a "allround" 5-ply blade with limba top like the Yinhe E3-VB, or the "offensive" 7-ply Sanwei Fextra or Yinhe 437 or 537 Purple Dragon. With 6 months of serious playing I would stay with an allround 5-ply blade, I found the E3-VB a very good choice to learn technique. The Yinhe Pro-5W is faster (Walnut top) but still manageable. The Sanwei Fextra is faster than the Yinhe Pro-5W, and needs better control/technique. At the end you can play with either one in training but in a tournament I found more control to be better for winning matches especially if you intend to stay at the table.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I don't recommend a 7-ply blade like Fextra, Clipper... too hard and too fast for a beginner. Also too different from your Palio.

An all-wood 5-ply blade in the ALL+ to OFF- region will be great for you and will allow you to develop easier and faster.

The Yinhe E3-VB seems like an excellent option.

Also, I don't recommend having a different blade/rubbers for training and competition/matches (unless they're the exact same), you need something you get used to and know, something different will cause mistakes.

Reactions: davizoosk
There is a big difference between a "allround" 5-ply blade with limba top like the Yinhe E3-VB, or the "offensive" 7-ply Sanwei Fextra or Yinhe 437 or 537 Purple Dragon. With 6 months of serious playing I would stay with an allround 5-ply blade, I found the E3-VB a very good choice to learn technique. The Yinhe Pro-5W is faster (Walnut top) but still manageable. The Sanwei Fextra is faster than the Yinhe Pro-5W, and needs better control/technique. At the end you can play with either one in training but in a tournament I found more control to be better for winning matches especially if you intend to stay at the table.

I don't recommend a 7-ply blade like Fextra, Clipper... too hard and too fast for a beginner. Also too different from your Palio.

An all-wood 5-ply blade in the ALL+ to OFF- region will be great for you and will allow you to develop easier and faster.

The Yinhe E3-VB seems like an excellent option.

Also, I don't recommend having a different blade/rubbers for training and competition/matches (unless they're the exact same), you need something you get used to and know, something different will cause mistakes.

so guys, i dont find the e3 vb in ph version and shipping to my country, im thinking about Yinhe N11S and N9S, Yinhe Y-4 and DHS Sirocco (Wind SR-A), are good options?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Just for completeness, princett.com has the CS version which I think is penhold, see the pictures. I do see that the E3-VB is no longer on Yinhe's web site so maybe it is becoming a collector's item :)

Reactions: thomas.pong
Just for completeness, princett.com has the CS version which I think is penhold, see the pictures. I do see that the E3-VB is no longer on Yinhe's web site so maybe it is becoming a collector's item :)

thanks man, this site is incredible and the ship for Brazil is no expensive. thanks very much :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Shipping takes around 4-8 weeks (to USA) though with the less expensive option. So some strategic planning is needed :). I was very impressed with the high quality of the Yinhe blades, especially the "pro" versions. I settled on not so tacky rubbers, i.e. Moon and Sun. Both work for me.
As for control, you can go from the classic 5-ply E3-VB to a walnut top 5-ply (Pro-5W) and then go to 7-ply or start adding ALC carbon. I found Koto top is harder to spin than Cypress (T-series) or Limba (e.g. M101 or 202).
Also the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tnzuhP98Iwl3_ZYIKs770Z4GeEXB1cPaF6xXC3IMLfg/edit#gid=0 shows you the speed of the blades. 1200Hz is allround/+, 1400Hz is faster (e.g. Sanwei Fextra), 1500+Hz is offensive or offensive +.

TT11 dont ship for brazil except if the cart is over 100 euros, and is like 700R$, this is soooooo expensive here.
:(
How bout megaspin. Net