Info PM from ArinaTeen: The girl needs help repairing a computer

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
ArinaTeen said:
My husband went on a business trip for a whole month, who can call me and help with the computer (some link that said kissakissa at the end)

If you received a PM like the one above, I would be wary of clicking the link. This looks like Phishing to me or maybe an attempt to hack.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Sounds like pishing unlike the email by a Nigerian prince I got last night which is legit:)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What's going on there.

Sounds like pishing unlike the email by a Nigerian prince I got last night which is legit:)
Look at the dates on the first two posts. This is old. I believe ArinaTeen was removed long ago. Money says SarahJHilliker is a bot or spammer who will post links after 5 posts and then I will make the profile disappear.

SarahJHilliker, if you are not a bot, explain why you posted in this old dead thread.

All other TTDaily members who read this, try to take note of the date of threads and when you see a weird comment that sort of does not fit the subject like "What's going on there," question whether to respond or INSTEAD, report the post so I see it sooner. You can also, PM me with a link to the thread and the post # of the suspicious post.

Reactions: JeffM