DHS NEO Provincial H8

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Hi gents,

since years it was fine just to read the stuff around here. But now it's time to register to get help :D

*** prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=provinh8 ***

Can somebody explain - if this is a real thing? I have never heard about, that there is a Neo Sponge aviable for the H8.

Soft, Hard, Medium - yes ... but Neo?

Regards,
Daniel

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Hi gents,

since years it was fine just to read the stuff around here. But now it's time to register to get help :D

*** prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=provinh8 ***

Can somebody explain - if this is a real thing? I have never heard about, that there is a Neo Sponge aviable for the H8.

Soft, Hard, Medium - yes ... but Neo?

Regards,
Daniel

I’ve not come across an H8 with Neo sponge. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist though!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
I wouldn't buy it. All these "special items", players rubbers, blades etc. are fake if you ask me. On the other hand the regular stuff is genuin and shipping is also quite fast. H3N 37 degrees is used by many players as a bh rubber, so is H8 because it has a softer sponge (but mind you it's quite heavy). You can also buy H3N37 at the dhs-729 online shop.

Thanks Yogi - but doesnt answer my question. Do you suggest H3 Neo 37 for backhand purposes?

I am using an h3 neo 37 degrees now on both sides and yes it is awesome. I am supposed to post a review and a video of using it but playing venue is closed for a week or 2.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I am using an h3 neo 37 degrees now on both sides and yes it is awesome. I am supposed to post a review and a video of using it but playing venue is closed for a week or 2.

Just wondering : Have you got the H3 NEO that has an actual 37 printed on the cover or just a
standard NEO with the 37 printed on the bar-code label only ?
Is it the same ?
I am quite disappointed with my NEO 37 2.15mm(barcode only)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Yes, the product exists. I've seen it in videos and heard about it from friends. DHS just released it recently giving more people the oppurtunity to try H8 on the backhand. DHS might also be trying to give people a cheaper version of Chen Meng's Star National H8. I can't say anything about the the authenticity of Prott though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MK73