ask

If you will get a 5ply blade, I said it before. I will say it again. Get a stiga offensive classic master flared. It is simply amazing. Feedback is great and the speed is alright. With hard tensors, I think it can work.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Gegerly is nearly as fast as Primorac Carbon, among the fastest blades on earth. If you feel like you have “control” with it, maybe your game doesn’t involve a lot of spin. Don’t get tricked by that carbon “consistent” feel as “control”, which is the opposite (you feel the subtle differences in the balls and adjust accordingly). I made the exact same mistake in my second year and virtually every mates I know make the same too.

is stiga oc and oc wrb similar?

I have personally never tried WRB, but I have seen several reviews stating that it has too many vibrations, it is too light, and too head heavy.

The OC I have right now is flared and not WRB, and it is one of my favorite blades. I am even using it now with h3 and mark v.

If you have a choice, get hte normal one and avoid the WRB.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
I have personally never tried WRB, but I have seen several reviews stating that it has too many vibrations, it is too light, and too head heavy.

The OC I have right now is flared and not WRB, and it is one of my favorite blades. I am even using it now with h3 and mark v.

Yep ..All the WRB have hollow-handles. Hence, the blade can feel head heavy, especially with heavier rubbers... Some players like it, some don't ..

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
i've been playing like 2years.

ah i see, so i better stick to allround blade? or if i want to change, it will be zlc or alc blade?

okay ill stay at allround blade, now can u give advice blade with good control?

thanks thomas.

Now that you've at least told us how many years you've been playing, you're not only getting more responses but good ones in terms of suggestions.

Having only played 2 years and playing with an ALL blade, a 5-ply all-wood OFF- blade that's not too thick would be great for you. Like others have previously mentioned, the Stiga Offensive Classic is an excellent blade you can play with forever. Another one I'll mention that's pretty similar is the Butterfly Primorac OFF- (not the Primorac Carbon).

The Andro Rasanter R53 and R47 you have or intend on using are more than likely too fast and too hard for you after only 2 years of playing. I would suggest rubbers like Xiom Vega Europe, Butterfly Rozena or Nittaku Factive in 1.9-2.0mm to you on both forehand and backhand. If you like Andro, Plaxon 400 or 450,

Last edited:
Reactions: Rangga Iqbal
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
Now that you've at least told us how many years you've been playing, you're not only getting more responses but good ones in terms of suggestions.

Having only played 2 years and playing with an ALL blade, a 5-ply all-wood OFF- blade that's not too thick would be great for you. Like others have previously mentioned, the Stiga Offensive Classic is an excellent blade you can play with forever. Another one I'll mention that's pretty similar is the Butterfly Primorac OFF- (not the Primorac Carbon).

The Andro Rasanter R53 and R47 you have or intend on using are more than likely too fast and too hard for you after only 2 years of playing. I would suggest rubbers like Xiom Vega Europe, Butterfly Rozena or Nittaku Factive in 1.9-2.0mm to you on both forehand and backhand. If you like Andro, Plaxon 400 or 450,
Â

all right thomas, THANKS so much for your time to answer and give me advice, ill note all your suggestion, once again thanksss a lot!

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
LilMunchkin;338553I have personally never tried WRB, but I have seen several reviews stating that it has too many vibrations, it is too light, and too head heavy.

Â

yeah lil, thank you so much for your time!
ill get the stiga oc flared!

Reactions: thomas.pong