Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys!

In this review we take a look at Butterfly's new table tennis blade, the Revoldia CNF! The CNF standing for Cellulose Nano Fibre which is Butterfly's latest blade tech.

In the review I paired the Revoldia with Tenergy 05 on both sides and Tom used DNA Medium rubbers.

This user has no status.
The blocking and control look pretty good on Dan's video. The blade+rubber combo doesn't look very fast, though. Is the T05 on both sides?
@SkySowers plays the Revoldia. Maybe Cielo would chime in here and give her impression of the blade also.

https://youtu.be/XrtClJW1ppg

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Xiom 36.5 ALX, Xiom Hugo Series, Yasaka Falck Carbon, Andro CI Series are all cheaper alternatives in my opinion. Not sure why this much money should be invested in buying a controlled blade when there are plenty of options in less than half price and offer most modern development in blade technology

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Dan Troll.jpg

Ray

This user has no status.

Ray

This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Xiom 36.5 ALX, Xiom Hugo Series, Yasaka Falck Carbon, Andro CI Series are all cheaper alternatives in my opinion. Not sure why this much money should be invested in buying a controlled blade when there are plenty of options in less than half price and offer most modern development in blade technology
Or Victas Dynawood, Dynawood Power and Darker Cegna if you want Japanese cellulose nanofiber blade for less money.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Great review Dan & Tom!

I'd like to try it for the sake of it (always curious about new tech) if I can get my hands on a used one or if someone at my club in LA has it, whenever I can visit next. My guess based on your review is that I'll still prefer my Viscaria, and I think a large variety of great blades can be bought for much cheaper. Wonder of the Revoldia stacks up against the Korbel, Innerforce ALC, Harimoto ALC and Apolonia ZLC, I'd love to see you comparison table.

I'd love to see you review the Butterfly Omar Assar blade next!

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hey guys!

In this review we take a look at Butterfly's new table tennis blade, the Revoldia CNF! The CNF standing for Cellulose Nano Fibre which is Butterfly's latest blade tech.

In the review I paired the Revoldia with Tenergy 05 on both sides and Tom used DNA Medium rubbers.

Hi Dan, can you help me? is the bow of the butterfly Revoldia CNF higher than the bow of the Butterfly Ovtacharov innerforce alc?
best regards from Portugal