Welcome to TableTennisDaily 2.0 - Bug Report

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
When new notification arrives and I click on it I see

[Someone] has posted a reply in [Some thread]

I often click on it in such a way, that I land in that [Someone]'s profile, instead of in the message. We can say it's my fault of course. But in that situation I never want to go to the poster's profile, I always want to go to the message. I'd vote for having the [Someone] there as text, not as link. If I want to go to [Someone]'s profile I still can from the message.

Edit: The whole notification box (for that message) would on-click go to that message.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
When new notification arrives and I click on it I see

[Someone] has posted a reply in [Some thread]

I often click on it in such a way, that I land in that [Someone]'s profile, instead of in the message. We can say it's my fault of course. But in that situation I never want to go to the poster's profile, I always want to go to the message. I'd vote for having the [Someone] there as text, not as link. If I want to go to [Someone]'s profile I still can from the message.

+1 on that. Also I would like to bump ctrl+ (or command click) on notification issue.

Reactions: thomas.pong
You want to edit?
You're wellcome!
Yami-yami your paragraphs....uhrrrrr!

b11b9fa54657d73a50b1f53df2fcda11.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Administrator
Dec 2012
So, please - How To Create a Poll?

I want to create a poll to sign a petition to WTT to provide access to the full matches, rather than to highlights, at leats fo r the main draw matches.

Will activate the option in a couple days.
Sorry for the delay on this.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
You guys should be able to post now.
Please let me know if you still face issues.
Thanks!

Hi,

thanks for looking into, unfortunately I still can’t find any options to add a new product,
I have posted a couple of reviews of existing products recently, but still can’t add a new product??
cheers.