Welcome to TableTennisDaily 2.0 - Bug Report

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Nice work, I will have to get used to it and I miss the dark theme but it will come back. :)

I think an option to change your nick would be great. I just messaged you about this Dan. Could you please change my nick?

Also an option to tag someone with @ would be cool so that the person would be notified.

Reactions: Dan and thomas.pong

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Shifu;338752Nice work, I will have to get used to it and I miss the dark theme but it will come back. :)

I think an option to change your nick would be great. I just messaged you about this Dan. Could you please change my nick?

Also an option to tag someone with @ would be cool so that the person would be notified.

Yeah this would be a good option.. Hey Fabian nice nickname :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
UpSideDownCarl;338728I see it has been noted that, in PMs, you can't quote the person you are responding to. It would be nice to be able to.I also notice, in PMs, on Safari there is a button for adding photos, but it has to be a link from a URL, so you can't just upload a photo you have on your computer.On FireFox and Chrome, the button for photos is not even there in PMs.In PMs, it would be nice to be able to post photos that you have. That comes in useful quite frequently.

Will get this added Carl 👍

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
In general I like the new page, there are just some things that could be improved.

Especially on mobile, there is too much unused white space so that there's not enough content shown.

I am no graphic designer but I changed the layout a bit to show what I mean. You could have a lot more content on the display and I think it's a bit easier to read with the bigger font and different placement of some elements.

Before: https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36850363/IMG_0669.jpg

After: https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36850364/edit.png

Do you guys think the same?

Reactions: Tinykin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
When I enter home page I get this
Zrzut%20ekranu%202021-02-6%20o%2015-12-43.png

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am also noticing that, if I am in Safari, and I try to like a post, it does something that looks like the like was registered. But it does not record the like and as soon as the page refreshes, the like is gone.

This does not happen in Chrome or Firefox.

Also, Safari and Chrome let you see all the likes if there are more than two. Firefox does not let you see them.

But I still like it better when all the likes are visible without needing to click on them, rather than it popping up in a window.

And, why do you need to enable the spell check? Why isn't it enabled by default?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
I wish that if I clicked on a topic, I would get to the last page. Or at least make a button for it next to the topic title. Now I have to click on the topic and then go to the last page manually, takes a lot more time when I just want to read the new post

Reactions: Tinykin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
I am also noticing that, if I am in Safari, and I try to like a post, it does something that looks like the like was registered. But it does not record the like and as soon as the page refreshes, the like is gone.

This does not happen in Chrome or Firefox.

Also, Safari and Chrome let you see all the likes if there are more than two. Firefox does not let you see them.

But I still like it better when all the likes are visible without needing to click on them, rather than it popping up in a window.

And, why do you need to enable the spell check? Why isn't it enabled by default?

spellcheck constantly enabled can be a burden for a server

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I upload images of at least 800x600 pixels, but they apear as very small thumbnails.
Why is that?
I could be wrong. I tried as well and I had to choose the option of full size instead of thumbnail to upload. I only noticed the option by accident. But noticed the default seemed to be the thumbnail.

I could be wrong. I tried as well and I had to choose the option of full size instead of thumbnail to upload. I only noticed the option by accident. But noticed the default seemed to be the thumbnail.

OK, let them make the full sized images to be default, not the thumbnails.
Who cares about the thumbnails?