This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Screenshot%2020220613%20151216%20jpg.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
The picture A I posted in https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?24833-Welcome-to-TableTennisDaily-2-0-Bug-Report&p=371113&viewfull=1#post371113
and picture B I posted in https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?24833-Welcome-to-TableTennisDaily-2-0-Bug-Report&p=371114&viewfull=1#post371114

were snapped within 2 minutes of each other and have same number of posts. For some reason, the mobile counter does not seem to count OP as a post. Normally with sites like these you would usually just have media styles for mobile, but for some reason the content served on mobile and web is different. How the dev managed to do it? I have no idea. This bug really impresses me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
It happens to me rel. often, that I post something to some thread, where I know I am getting off-topic. And I feel certain guilt about it. At other times, when other people get a bit off-topic (like for example right now in the Chengdu thread), I'd like to add something, but I don't because it would be getting even more off-topic.

Yet, the people who discuss this off-topic thingee are involved, and that off-topic sub-discussion is interesting for me and perhaps for others too.

I'd like to have some UI feature to handle this, but I don't know how. Once I thought about having something like a sub-thread, which branches out of the main-thread, but it is not quite clear to me. Anyone knows or has an idea how that would look like - even if it is not implemented in TTD.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
It happens to me rel. often, that I post something to some thread, where I know I am getting off-topic. And I feel certain guilt about it. At other times, when other people get a bit off-topic (like for example right now in the Chengdu thread), I'd like to add something, but I don't because it would be getting even more off-topic.

Yet, the people who discuss this off-topic thingee are involved, and that off-topic sub-discussion is interesting for me and perhaps for others too.

I'd like to have some UI feature to handle this, but I don't know how. Once I thought about having something like a sub-thread, which branches out of the main-thread, but it is not quite clear to me. Anyone knows or has an idea how that would look like - even if it is not implemented in TTD.

The reason for Chengdu thread is because there is nothing going on at ITTF/WTT/CTTA to tell us things are going to be fine.

the subthread is a brilliant idea. But just sounds like room for more bugs lol

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone 🏓

Quick update, I just want to say a massive thanks for everyone who has been patient with me and TTD. We're fully aware of all the bug issues on the site and we're going for a complete makeover. We are working on TTD 3.0 and it will be a game changer. Hoping for an end of November release.

It will be EPIC!

Stay tuned 🔥

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Hey everyone 🏓

Quick update, I just want to say a massive thanks for everyone who has been patient with me and TTD. We're fully aware of all the bug issues on the site and we're going for a complete makeover. We are working on TTD 3.0 and it will be a game changer. Hoping for an end of November release.

It will be EPIC!

Stay tuned 🔥

i hope that means you have a team of EXPERTS to implement this step. Otherwise you haven’t learned from your mistakes!
good luck!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone 🏓

It will be EPIC!

Stay tuned 🔥

Just an update guys. Looking like middle of November now, however I'm sure you're all going to love the update! We should be pretty much bug free (big claim I know haha).

Have a great week 💪

Reactions: IB66 and NDH
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Just an update guys. Looking like middle of November now, however I'm sure you're all going to love the update! We should be pretty much bug free (big claim I know haha).

Have a great week 💪

Do you mean Middle of December? November is almost gone. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
The "ignore" feature works fine, except one point. When "ignored" member makes a post, I still see it in the thread listing, and also in the thread itself - as long as it is the last post in the thread. If it is not the last post, I don't see it (which is good). Why is the "last post" treated differently? Would it be possible to make that behavior the same for all posts (including the last post in a thread) from "ignored" member(s)?