Welcome to TableTennisDaily 2.0 - Bug Report

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone!! I just want to send out a massive apology for the delay on our side with the fixes. Had a few things going on in my life, meet Miley :)

Miley%20jpg.jpeg

Not sure Miley is ready for table tennis just yet haha!

Okay guys, so first up image upload should be fixed, please let us know of any issues you find so we can report and test in this topic.

Thanks for your patience guys 🏓

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey everyone 💪🏓

Now this is where we need your hel[! Any bugs or issues you see please report them in this topic and we will get those fixed right away. This launch will have a few bugs and issues that will need to be ironed out. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys 🏓
Dan
Yeah a dark theme option will be available soon and a button for last unreal post :)
Just checking on the status of bugs getting fixed. There really are a lot of them. Often when someone posts a thread, it double, triple and quadruple posts that thread. Same thing happens with posts. When you try to edit a post, it will often bunch everything into one paragraph no matter how many paragraphs you originally broke the post up into. Posting photos is not easy and does not always work. Is there a way to post photos in PMs? Will there be a dark theme?

I know Dan has had a lot going on and has been crazy busy. And I guess the site is running how it is. But.....It would be cool if some of those bugs could be addressed at some point.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffM
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I decided to test posting photos and that does seem better in the posts than it had been. So, that is good. But I still don't see a way to post a photo to a PM if the photo is a file on my computer rather than a having a URL that contains the photo.

says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
Jan 2013

I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but regularly when I click on a link within this site, I get this pop-up saying
"This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave — information you’ve entered may not be saved." it takes an extra click to proceed.

I suspect it's designed to warn people that have started posting something, and unintentionally click on a link, which would result in the loss of the text in the post, but to me it happens regularly when I have not posted anything yet. A little annoying, but not a big deal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Can we make the icon for "Go to last post" bigger, serious pain to hit it on mobile.

You can make the site to always show the newest post first. Click on your avatar top-right, General Settings, scroll down, set Thread Display Mode to "Linear - Newest first".

Feature request (or consideration) - make the "Linear - Newest first" the default.

Reactions: JustANoob