Welcome to TableTennisDaily 2.0 - Bug Report

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone 💪🏓

As you read this, I'm sure you'll have noticed a big difference to TableTennisDaily.com.

Welcome to TableTennisDaily 2.0!

INTRODUCING%20BANNER%201080X1080.png

After a year of hard work and dedication, we are very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed website tabletennisdaily.com!

The goal of TableTennisDaily 2.0 was to freshen up the site. We have made it fully mobile responsive, quicker, and accessible from anywhere in the world on any device! Ultimately, we have made it much easier to use.

The site has many new features! Which include new emotions for post reactions, and our exciting brand-new leader board system! The leader board system allows users to collect virtual ping pong balls, which enter you into the monthly TTD competitions for unique, cool prizes.

We’d like to thank the amazing mods UpSideDownCarl and GiangT for their time and energy into making the site what it is.

Now this is where we need your hel[! Any bugs or issues you see please report them in this topic and we will get those fixed right away. This launch will have a few bugs and issues that will need to be ironed out. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys 🏓
Dan

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Can't edit thread title. With the previous version, there was a 10-minute time limit after the thread was created.

Testing HTML entities:
Degree symbol - °
Yen symbol - ¥
Euro symbol - €

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Not a bug but feedback. I dont like how post date is shown on mobile. I sometime did not notice and posted old threads woken up by bots because i didn't notice the date. Now the date count is less intuitive i think.Also i would really appreciate the dark mode.Edit: Now posted time displays in something that looks like epoch timestamp...

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Kuba Hajto;338632Not a bug but feedback. I dont like how post date is shown on mobile. I sometime did not notice and posted old threads woken up by bots because i didn't notice the date. Now the date count is less intuitive i think.Also i would really appreciate the dark mode.Edit: Now posted time displays in something that looks like epoch timestamp...

Hi Kuba the time issue is now fixed.
Great work 👏
It would be good to add an option for a dark theme and also I can't find an option for positioning on the last unread post in thread.

Thanks 7sagittarus7 🙌 The dark theme will become an option yes. The unread post feature will be added soon.
yoass;338625With ‘Threaded View’ enabled, reviews in ‘Reviews‘ show briefly when clicked (in the thread pane), then dissappear.

Hey Yoass, can you send a screen shot for example please.
zeio;338622Can't edit thread title. With the previous version, there was a 10-minute time limit after the thread was created.

Testing HTML entities:
Degree symbol - °
Yen symbol - ¥
Euro symbol - €

Hey Zeio, edit thread title fix incoming 💪

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great work 👏
It would be good to add an option for a dark theme and also I can't find an option for positioning on the last unread post in thread.
Thanks 7sagittarius7!

Yeah a dark theme option will be available soon and a button for last unreal post :)

Reactions: thomas.pong

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Kuba Hajto;338643On mobile, In vertical mode i get no notification and messages. In horizontal it works fine. New site does not support image upload so cant upload screens explaining.

Hey Kuba, notification icons are now fixed for mobile. We have done image upload tests and all working fine. Did you use the "Add Files" button?