Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Kuba Hajto;338651I dont really like ux of attaching images. First you upload, then you have to click on a separate button to insert it to text.
The idea is so you can insert the image into a location you want within your text. Allows for a small and large version of the image.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Dan;338652The idea is so you can insert the image into a location you want within your text. Allows for a small and large version of the image.

Maybe that link;postid should be a button or at least nlt visible? Not techy people will not know what that is.

Screenshot_20210205-110225.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Administrator
Dec 2012
Kuba Hajto;338651I dont really like ux of attaching images. First you upload, then you have to click on a separate button to insert it to text.

Images will be auto-inserted even if you don't attach them.
We are rolling out features over time but this one is already coded and planned to be activated soon. 😀

The page counter on threads at the top doesn't always seem to match the page counter at the bottom after you navigate back and forth a few times.Also it might be just that I am blind, but i can't find the option to open advance posting options (as opposed to short reply), without making a quick post first, then going to edit it.

Attachments

• Example.jpg
    Example.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

The page counter on threads at the top doesn't always seem to match the page counter at the bottom after you navigate back and forth a few times.Also it might be just that I am blind, but i can't find the option to open advance posting options (as opposed to short reply), without making a quick post first, then going to edit it.

Good spot Hysteresis 🏓

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020

Something happened to quoting. I think you don't want to see the userId number, like e.q.: piligrim;338658. Not sure what it is, I usually edit in "source" mode, if I quote it looks e.g. like: [Q_U_O_T_E=zeio;338093]. Now when I do this it gets translated to [Q_U_O_T_E="zeio;338093"]. Not sure it has something with it though. (I made Q_U_O_T_E for QUOTE to be able to post it).

Anyway often when someone writes longer post and you react to pieces of it, you have to C&P those begin-quote and end-quote blocks manually. It would be useful to be able to split the quoted post to 2, via some button. That would insert the [enq-quote] | [begin-quote] pair at the caret position, and set caret in the middle. The button would be enabled if caret is inside quoted region.

I'm sure this was a lot of work. I also vote for dark-scheme option.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010

Page counter fixed. Update on posting shortly :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Since we have all this wishfest maybe we could get customizable FH BH colors. it has been driving me crazy, I use black on FH and red on BH and it displays other way around. I am not saying that every BH rubber should be displayed as red, because it would make other people angry, but I would love if that was configurable.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hi Kuba the time issue is now fixed.

Thanks 7sagittarus7 [emoji119] The dark theme will become an option yes. The unread post feature will be added soon.

Hey Yoass, can you send a screen shot for example please.

Hey Zeio, edit thread title fix incoming [emoji123]

Hi Dan,

No - it’s just too fast. Here’s a recipe.

Enable thread view in config.
Navigate to (say) Eq / Top Blades
Open (click) any blade listed
Open (click) any review

Expected: view of that review opens
What happens; view of selected review appears - and disappears immediately.