h3 37 vs h3 - 50 37 degree

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
virtuososiu;338991

Hi Yogi Bear

Have you tried provincial version before? Im using h3 37degree provincial, orange sponged. Im just wondering if I should just go for commercial 37 next time.

Many thanks in advance.

Not yet although I have the national and provincial versions also. The differences would be just the quality and probably the speed. I am using the commecial version and boosted with seamoon. It is actually already superb this way.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I didn't find either one lively at all. The 3-50 with some TinArc like sponge felt quite dead, and the H3N 37 deg was a bit better for forehand looping game, but the harder the better kick you get out of it. Maybe they work fine on a really fast blade?
Did you play it on the Yinhe V-14 Pro, because that's already a really fast blade.

Yogi, what's your personal way of boosting with Seamoon?

3x layers with no glue in between layers of seamoon. 12hrsper layer then 1 day rest before gluing. Add 2 layers after 1 month.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011

3x layers with no glue in between layers of seamoon. 12hrsper layer then 1 day rest before gluing. Add 2 layers after 1 month.

Thanks actually interesting to know. Have you by any chance tried the Falco Life Expander? cause thats what I have, and I have not tried seamoon yet. would love to know how they compare

Reactions: thomas.pong

Thanks actually interesting to know. Have you by any chance tried the Falco Life Expander? cause thats what I have, and I have not tried seamoon yet. would love to know how they compare

I have tried the Expander but not much effect since I usualy change rubbers every 3 months.