h3 37 vs h3 - 50 37 degree

Have you used Falco Tempo Long Booster on commercial H3 or H3 Neo?

How do you apply it and what results do you get compared to with Seamoon?

Either way, do you get better results boosting H3 or H3 Neo?

Yes i was using falco long before. I can say seamoon hasa stronger boosting effect.

Reactions: thomas.pong
Thanks Yogi. Do you remove the glue off the rubber when you reboost, or do you reboost over it?

I am using revolution glue so yes i remove it before boosting. It is very easy to remove on hard sponges.

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I am using revolution glue so yes i remove it before boosting. It is very easy to remove on hard sponges.
Hi Yogi,

which viscosity revo glue do you use?
peels off of the harder (dense small pore) sponges very easily and doesn’t really leave much residue on the blade at all.
some of the harder ‘cake’ sponges pose more of a problem, they are definitely more fragile because of the larger bubble sizes and more care is needed when removing the glue!!

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Adding to the original post.

Good video, nice to know the H3Neo sponge coating is glue!!
there’s a couple of schools of thought on whether to either boost directly onto the sponge or to apply a layer of glue to give some protection to the sponge.
H3N provincial rubbers I’ve boosted, I left the factory glue on and boosted over the top, dome was similar to that shown after 24hrs in the video. Strange they only applied 1 coat of booster!! They also seemed to leave on the top sheet protective film, I always take this off, it allows the rubber to move a little easier, couple of other vids I’ve watched say remove the protection film.

Theres a few different ways people use to boost, but I don’t think there’s a definitive best way!!