World Table Tennis Contender Doha 2021

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019

I think Mima Ito is making progress mentally in this tournament in spite of showing hesitancy in her play from time to time.

I suspect because she carries the 1st seed burden her coaches have been telling to hold back the sometimes wild stuff which in the past has lost her matches. Instead she is buckling down and keeping control of herself much more. She needs make sure that playing careful does not lead to lack of positivity and creativity

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
🙈
Wj5Frvm.jpg

8lJcdjc.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Team Chinese Taipei (apart from Lin Yun-ju) has crashed out.

Team Chinese Taipei playing off for possible 3 out of 5 titles today, close Men's Doubles SF loss yesterday too.

LYJ only one demonstrating in singles at a level to really pressures the top players, rest of the squad not to that level. Doubles on other hand have shown consistent performances. Team Chinese Taipei team can really play to their strengths. Wouldn't be surprised prior to the tournament they devoted more time to doubles trainings hence they poor performances in the singles in early rounds.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
черные кулисы и занавес и занавески. Убогая профанация вместо спортивного турнира ...
black backstage ... black curtains ... some backyard puppetry and no sporty entourage at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Добавлю-черные столы и черный пол...Хорошо хоть шары не черные...

Jan 2018

disappointed about Harimoto's defeat to Dima. Haven't seen the match yet. Anyone watched it live ?

Watched it live. Harimoto tried playing Korean-style FH which worked well for the first 2 games but Dima got around it after G3. Had Harimoto got G3, there's a good chance he would've won.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
i watched Harimoto v Cho

i thought Harimoto's FH has improved further and was really consistent away from the table. However he made unusual mistakes with his BH block throughout the match and also with chiquita receive except at the very end of the match which make him win.

This user has no status.
i watched Harimoto v Cho

i thought Harimoto's FH has improved further and was really consistent away from the table. However he made unusual mistakes with his BH block throughout the match and also with chiquita receive except at the very end of the match which make him win.

He played well first 2 games against Dima and then got hesitate since Game 3 and well...
I really did hope to see Tomo and Lin in the final

• Sad
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi