World Table Tennis Contender Doha 2021

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
It looks like it has to do with the Top 20 PDR. XX would've been Seed #1.

That's an exciting system for gambling. It adds value to the early stages and at the same time incentives(more points for the said players).

https://www.ittf.com/wp-content/upl...visional_EntryLists_MenSingles_260221_F-2.pdf

I thought the point of the PDR (play-down restriction) was to not have too many top 20 players in the event and had nothing to do with seeding. If they are really putting Aruna at fourth seed, it is unfair both to the unseeded top-20 players and those who have to play them in the early rounds.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
After a closer look, Ovtcharov, Pitchford, Gauzy, and Falck actually go straight to the main draw. I don't see a problem with giving Aruna the 4th seed as the others are either wildcards or WTT nomination.

One problem I see though is limiting the prospectus to players and national associations. What gives?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
Where can I watch games. I am getting notification by YouTube but due to some Privacy regulations I cannot watch it.

It could be because they have the streaming on TV in your location so then iit would not be available on youtube.

Jan 2018
WTT: T1-T4 will be streamed.
Reality: No can do.

Cassin got his ass handed to him. 😣

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 2 reviews
Wouldn't it make sense to use 2 angles, quite hard to see through whole matches.

wttsideangle%20-.jpg

Reactions: Atas Newton
Jan 2018
WTT: We make it our mission to drive spectators away. 🤪

Semonva umpiring Cho vs Alamian! Yay!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Finally went to WTT website. Terrible design. Are these guys getting paid to ensure no one can follow TT?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I'll be the contrarian and say that I quite like the WTT setup. Especially for doubles you get to clearly see how the players move in and out, and a better sense of how far they are from the table compared to the conventional view.

Also Zhang Mo is always lowkey raging.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
A donkey of the year contender 🏓

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FWTT%2Fvideos%2F815285562394522%2F&show_text=false&width=380" width="380" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021

Has anyone been able to figure out ITTF's schedule on their website, or are you all just like me and blindly turning on the stream and seeing what is on?