Anyone tried Xiom Tau II?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
The Tau II is a great alternative to H3 if you do not like to boost.

Great. No, I'm not into boosting. Trying to keep it simple. :) I feel that the H3N doesn't give me enough speed sometimes away from the table. I can't brush the ball long enough, and ends up almost doing a flat lift to get it over the net :) This might sometimes come out of not having enough time to do the full stroke and footwork when punching the ball. So I'm looking for a H3N-like rubber that could give me some extra bounce when I need it. On the other hand. H3N is the rubber I always come back to after trying out new ideas, so we'll see. But I think I'm gonna give Tau II a shot.

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Great. No, I'm not into boosting. Trying to keep it simple. :) I feel that the H3N doesn't give me enough speed sometimes away from the table. I can't brush the ball long enough, and ends up almost doing a flat lift to get it over the net :) This might sometimes come out of not having enough time to do the full stroke and footwork when punching the ball. So I'm looking for a H3N-like rubber that could give me some extra bounce when I need it. On the other hand. H3N is the rubber I always come back to after trying out new ideas, so we'll see. But I think I'm gonna give Tau II a shot.

Where do you plan to get Xiom Tau II from?

Reactions: merlin el mago