M
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 57 9

User Info Menu

Apr 2019
    Slovenia
    Read 0 Reviews

Xiom Omega VII Euro vs...

Hi, any experience with Xiom Omega VII Euro on fh side?
    Currently I Use bf 80fx and maybe changing on xiom. Any experience, big difference?

says Focusing on Optimum Mechanics

Advanced TTD Member 114 242
    says Focusing on Optimum Mechanics

Advanced TTD Member 242 114
    I started using Xiom O7E VII since January this year. I use it on my backhand. Earlier, I was using Butterfly Tenergy 05FX on my backhand for 3 years. I reach around 1800+ on my leagues rating till last year before COVID hit and then I stopped playing in tournaments and leagues.
    As per the playing style, I am left handed and I loop, drive, block, punch and push on my backhand. Basically, I like to have more control on my backhand as I want to control the incoming spin and also add spin during receives and in the rally. I prefer playing close to the table. So that should help you how I use the rubber.
    For close to the table play, I felt that I get more control on the backhand when compared to Butterfly Tenergy 05FX. For all round play, I feel that it is easier to redirect the ball on the table and even if I take a step back, I can play actively in the rally. All strokes including serves play good and I am satisfied with what I get from the rubber. From the life of the rubber perspective, I feel that it looks as good as new till now. But I am only playing approx. 6-8 hours per week.
    Hope this helps. By the way, I am not picky on rubbers and kind of like to adjust to whatever I get. I stopped using Tenergy because I felt that I am not playing at the higher level and I don't feel like investing that much money just for my passion anymore.

The Following 2 Users Like KM1976's Post:

mat and quanghuysk

Most of the times practice, patience and an observant mind answers all your questions

This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 2,495 5,340
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 5,340 2,495
    Quite a good rubber if you hit through the sponge more.

The Following User Likes yogi_bear's Post:

KM1976

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!