This user has no status.
Apr 2019
what happened with these blades?

attachment.php

attachment.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Those are samples btw, not final products.

yes I noticed later they are prototypes.
gewo seems to let out many of their prototypes......
I remember once I was in a shop in germany and in a bucket of old blades for sale I found at least 2 gewo prototype blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

yes I noticed later they are prototypes.
gewo seems to let out many of their prototypes......
I remember once I was in a shop in germany and in a bucket of old blades for sale I found at least 2 gewo prototype blades.

I would love to dive into that bucket it triggers my inner EJ

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Yup but you bought from me for 260 pln,new product it is like 450 pln. The material in aruna was cheap but it was playing good 7/10.
BTW Airoc sold prototypes for 50euro with shipment. No judgement for hussle because the table tennis market is full of imitative products but you can buy a lot of prototypes and make money because everybody choose blades very similiar to each other...and a lot EJ wants something different of course in longer time it is waste of money

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Yup but you bought from me for 260 pln,new product it is like 450 pln. The material in aruna was cheap but it was playing good 7/10.
BTW Airoc sold prototypes for 50euro with shipment. No judgement for hussle because the table tennis market is full of imitative products but you can buy a lot of prototypes and make money because everybody choose blades very similiar to each other...and a lot EJ wants something different of course in longer time it is waste of money

I bought what from you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Sorry I answear to Kuba's post but I didn't find your answear, it looks weird because I said to Kuba that he bought from myself which cost him 60 Euro so he thinks it is cheap, gewo only use cheap materials so this is not good example like you said

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews

hahahah yes I went crazy when I saw it.
I think I bought 2 or 3 blades from that bucket.... each one was 15 eur if I remember correctly.Near

Near Heilbronn? ;)
There´s nearly always a good supply of prototypes among old and dented blades in a shop I know, but many of them pre-production samples, so you don´t know what you´re buying.
I buy for fun testing regularly, then pass on to a friend in Africa who needs support for his work with young players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Near Heilbronn? ;)
There´s nearly always a good supply of prototypes among old and dented blades in a shop I know, but many of them pre-production samples, so you don´t know what you´re buying.
I buy for fun testing regularly, then pass on to a friend in Africa who needs support for his work with young players.

I don't remember where the shop is.... but it's big.
It has like 2 or 3 tables for testing equipment.
south west of germany.