viscaria +t05 --------------for 50 eur

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019

Hey boys.
The first message of the thread is clear.
"try, then we talk".
You didn't try, so we don't talk.
Every message on this thread except the first one should be deleted because it's just a big ball of ego based spamming/trolling.

I will stop reading this thread from now on.
So please stop posting messages on this thread because they will NOT BE READ.

Last edited:
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016

Hey boys.The first message of the thread is clear."try, then we talk".You didn't try, so we don't talk.Every message on this thread except the first one should be deleted because it's just a big ball of ego based spamming/trolling.

Ok case closed. I don't need to try it, and I'm not missing out.

Not wasting 50€. I know the worth of Decathlon products. 50€ spent there on clothing is money well spent, on TT blades, it isn't. If it were 30€, maybe my club would give it a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Music&Ping
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Not wasting 50€. I know the worth of Decathlon products. 50€ spent there on clothing is money well spent, on TT blades, it isn't. If it were 30€, maybe my club would give it a try.

It is 37.49 € in Poland for some reason (169 PLN, 4,51 exchange rate). I still don't really know at whom this is aimed for. For beginners, carbon is not advisable (I know a lot of people who improved just by going all-wood instead) and advanced players prefer "snobby equipment".

Reactions: wheelbuilder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020

That was exactly my point when I suggested BennyDB to give them a try: a beginner stuff under the 30€ mark in Decathlon will be... decent for a beginner, but don't trust anything that's higher.

I'm a "weekend runner" as Kuba said, so I buy Decathlon running pants, I'm a "weekend fitness guy" so I buy Decathlon stuff for fitness. If I were really serious about running and fitness, I would buy better stuff for sure, it's just that it meets my needs for the moment.

And Decathlon, as also Intesport (I've bought some stuff from them too for abs) is the perfect place for that matter, their phylosophy is to make money with decent goods, to make the best marging possible but with reliable items, so as all companies having the same phylosophy, their niche is the occasional fitness guy, the occasional runner, the occasional... TT player, because that niche is also the biggest one so it's easy to make money !!!

They know they won't compete with specialized brands as Thomas rightly says, those brands that spend ridiculous amount of time and money in R&D, when you work as an engineer in Decathlon Concept (the place where it all starts when they design a new product), the goal is simple: it has to be reliable for most of the people, but don't spend too much time and money in it, and if you can find a factory elsewhere that can make billions of it in a short time, then we'll be able to increase the marging. Plain simple.

They do make good entry level, mid level products. For the high end ones they don't care, it's not what they want to do, and it's totally understandable in their case cos' they have to maintain a ridiculous amount of stores, employees, logistic costs ! How many Butterfly stores are there in the world in comparison ? Stiga stores ? Tibhar stores ? DHS ones ?

Even Nike don't have that same amount of stores worldwide, it has even declined last year ! because NIke sure wants to sell as many products as possible for everyone, BUT they also want to give their R&D department the maximum opportunities they can.

Reactions: thomas.pong