Joola shirt size demographic variation?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
I want to purcahse a T-shirt from Joola. But sadly the website (Dandoy) doesn't have a size chart, and they haven't replied my email regarding a size chart either.
I emailed Joola, but no reply either...

Has anyone bought a T-shirt from Joola before?
Do you know if there are any size difference between different demographics? (it would usually be printed at the collar area)
For example:
Donic: UK or US XS = China / Japan / Korea M
Butterfly: Euro S = China / Japan M

Does such thing apply to Joola?

In order to increase my chance of buying a shirt that actually fits me, I would greatly appreciate if anyone can share their experience with their Joola T-shirt purchase.

Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
Since Joola is a german brand, chances are, yes. Here is a chart I've found on the french website Wack Sport, it's trusty since WS is one the historical and biggest store here in France:
'Taille" means height, "tour de poitrine" means chest size
https://www.wsport.com/catalogue/?todo=aff_items&grp=200682

Reactions: JeffM
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
No one has thought to ask TTD Member MaTT (Matt Hetherington) he works at Joola USA...
That is a very good point. 🤣

I have bought the shirt already, as Joola already sent me the size chart.
Now just waiting for Dandoy to deliver, although the status of the shirt is 'availabe in some days', not sure what 'some' means, like a few days, or hundred of days.

This user has no status.
I recently purchased Joola T-shirt from Dandoy. I wear L size normally. The Dynaryz promotion tshirt "made in Pakistan" felt smaller. My other Joola shirt L size fits well. So charts are not always accurate. There are differences even on each brand Andro, Stiga. Best is ask the seller to measure it for you. Romain Dandoy is on this forum. You can PM him and he will get back to you for sure.

• Love
Reactions: JeffM
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
I recently purchased Joola T-shirt from Dandoy. I wear L size normally. The Dynaryz promotion tshirt "made in Pakistan" felt smaller. My other Joola shirt L size fits well. So charts are not always accurate. There are differences even on each brand Andro, Stiga. Best is ask the seller to measure it for you. Romain Dandoy is on this forum. You can PM him and he will get back to you for sure.

Hi Bilge,

Thank you so much for the info! It was interesting to know that the shirt was made in Pakistan and there was a size difference. Did you measure the shirt yourself and then compare it to the size chart (assuming there was a size chart)?
I emailed Joola separately and they actually sent me a size chart for my shirt specifically, as I know that even same brand can have different sizes for T-shirts (I bought multiple shirts from Stiga before, and there was a small size that was just too small for me even though the rest of them fit ok.

I have messaged Romain Dandoy via the Dandoy sports account in TTD. I shall see what he replies and whether he can help me measure the size of the actual shirt.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Music&Ping