Yinhe "wu" blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Just saw this little known Yinhe blade on the express.
Looks quite interesting from the pics.
Advert says: "7 PLY WOOD WITH 2 PLY CARBON LIMBA FACE WOOD + HARD SECOND WOOD + 3 SAME THICKNESS AYOUS WOOD PLUS 2 PLY CARBON TOTAL THICKNESS:ABOUT 6.4MM It is best for Short Middle Court " (no weight info given).
Wonder what people think about it and construction wise what other blades it may be like?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001704507166.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.4c23440bC9e3go&algo_pvid=9962f736-ea99-4a9d-b328-b29d6b83276d&algo_expid=9962f736-ea99-4a9d-b328-b29d6b83276d-0&btsid=2100bdf016145009617898601e587d&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
Cheers....

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Just saw this little known Yinhe blade on the express.
Looks quite interesting from the pics.
Advert says: "7 PLY WOOD WITH 2 PLY CARBON LIMBA FACE WOOD + HARD SECOND WOOD + 3 SAME THICKNESS AYOUS WOOD PLUS 2 PLY CARBON TOTAL THICKNESS:ABOUT 6.4MM It is best for Short Middle Court " (no weight info given).
Wonder what people think about it and construction wise what other blades it may be like?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001704507166.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.4c23440bC9e3go&algo_pvid=9962f736-ea99-4a9d-b328-b29d6b83276d&algo_expid=9962f736-ea99-4a9d-b328-b29d6b83276d-0&btsid=2100bdf016145009617898601e587d&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
Cheers....
Thick and stiff blade, best for hitters.

Reactions: Music&Ping
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
The problem with that kind of naming are the confusions that will happen: - Yinhe Wu blade - oh yeah I know the Lin Yun Ju one by Butterfly right ? - Nope ! listen to me: Yin-He-Wu - I listen to you very well !! Lin-Yun-Ju !!! Seriously, those Aliexpress translations never cease to bring me to tears ...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
Music&Ping;340780 said:
The problem with that kind of naming are the confusions that will happen: - Yinhe Wu blade - oh yeah I know the Lin Yun Ju one by Butterfly right ? - Nope ! listen to me: Yin-He-Wu - I listen to you very well !! Lin-Yun-Ju !!! Seriously, those Aliexpress translations never cease to bring me to tears ...

Seriously, dude, it seems to me that you always try to put out some negative comments on Chinese or China related links or products, did you get beaten up by some Chinese players in your club (in table tennis I hope) or something?😁

It says, "Designed For Inorganic Glue National Player Special Made Ping Pong" lol.[h1]Seriously, the 6.4mm is kinda thick. This is already in the level of those thick balsa carbon blades.[/h1]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020

Seriously, dude, it seems to me that you always try to put out some negative comments on Chinese or China related links or products, did you get beaten up by some Chinese players in your club (in table tennis I hope) or something?😁

It seems that some people don't get the 2nd degree sense of humor, I love China in fact, and I'll even tell ya something: I live in a so called "democracy", you know... France. It makes months since I haven't played TT because those so called "western democracies" completely failed to "educate" their populations to be responsible individual beings during lockdowns. Well... "lockdown"... it's actually a joke even Thomas will tell ya.

Asian countries, and especially China have done better than us because, yeah... at some point living in a dictature can somehow help keeping people being responsible in a case of for majeure like a pandemic.

Even South Korea has done better, Singapore, Thailand, have done better, because the so-called french individualism à la Voltaire or Rousseau, you know those that we call "Les Lumières" (the lights... so funny...) bring western people to act like idiots during this pandemic.

I'm therefore a confucianist, because when western people say "my freedom stops where that of others begins", I reply "my freedom stops where that of my sense of responsibilities begins".

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
Music&Ping;341053 said:

It seems that some people don't get the 2nd degree sense of humor, I love China in fact, and I'll even tell ya something: I live in a so called "democracy", you know... France. It makes months since I haven't played TT because those so called "western democracies" completely failed to "educate" their populations to be responsible individual beings during lockdowns. Well... "lockdown"... it's actually a joke even Thomas will tell ya.

Asian countries, and especially China have done better than us because, yeah... at some point living in a dictature can somehow help keeping people being responsible in a case of for majeure like a pandemic.

Even South Korea has done better, Singapore, Thailand, have done better, because the so-called french individualism à la Voltaire or Rousseau, you know those that we call "Les Lumières" (the lights... so funny...) bring western people to act like idiots during this pandemic.

I'm therefore a confucianist, because when western people say "my freedom stops where that of others begins", I reply "my freedom stops where that of my sense of responsibilities begins".

Voltaire certainly would be very rational in this pandemic, not so sure about Rousseau though, he would probably we a anti vaccination! :D