World Table Tennis Star Contender Doha 2021

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Put another way, Ovtcharov didn't beat him. Rather, Kallberg beat himself. 5:1 then 8:4 in the 5th.

This match reminds me of Ovtcharov vs Tokic at Rio 2016 and what happened next round.

Reactions: Richie
Jan 2018
1npB3dQ.jpg

Just like the previous match, Karlsson beat himself. Serving into the net on match point...
wqjS0bo.jpg

Female style no good? Says who? Results speak louder.
TCgyUMX.jpg

x7jMRv1.jpg

8A1VoWC.jpg

qDSCXaO.jpg

bi1UdfG.jpg

peUkHK8.jpg

MGzn2op.jpg

2SC09bm.jpg

Reactions: ttfunfan
Jan 2018
Robles and Oikawa played well, carrying their own teammates. Robles in particular kept finding a way out when down 2:6 in the 4th, while Ionescu were fuming. Uda's inexperience showed when he eased up after that, a fatal mistake the WTTC 2019 doubles runner-up didn't let pass.

vKfw59O.jpg

mpUsV2c.jpg

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
If tomo goes through filus vs tomo is a good chance due to TH weakness in the chopper area (common with younger players) but if dima wins it's over. The familiarity and h2h makes it bad for filus!

But despite hating playing super defence players I love filus showing us how defence is still possible in 2021, also he is so much more exiting that a lot of the standard players due to his twiddles and ability to rush forward.

What a guy I reckon JSH is jumping for hot watching his game against the silent assassin!!

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
God damn... those camera angles are the silliest thing in table tennis history...
side view where you simply see nothing. Camera man sticking to players faces until the rally is over... left/right/up/down moving camera while a rally is going on...

i guess WTT just means (W)orst (T)abletennis (T)elevision :(

with this pseudo-fancy and bad coverages they will not win new people watching tabletennis, they will lose passionate existing watchers... I’m the first...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I just want to be able to watch it live i never know when a match is on anymore 😅

Jan 2018
Put another way, Ovtcharov didn't beat him. Rather, Kallberg beat himself. 5:1 then 8:4 in the 5th.

This match reminds me of Ovtcharov vs Tokic at Rio 2016 and what happened next round.
避得一時,唔避得一世

What goes around, comes around. And double payback. 5:1 in the 5th and 5:0 in the 6th. The difference here is Harimoto beat him in addition to Ovtcharov beating himself. Another example is Ovtcharov vs Szocs at WTTC 2017 and then Niwa in the next round.

PHaa4Fe.jpg

TK1T7uV.jpg

Ks5hY4k.jpg

NM7RltL.jpg

NG3bdue.jpg

3qznDxO.jpg

5dp4Ssy.jpg

78UrUtU.jpg

gJ59yQ2.jpg

On9kzZy.jpg

6wOvnZR.jpg

4tAlwdf.jpg

BrHk9Zk.jpg

av40a3t.jpg

gCoCFXo.jpg

gXrNomK.jpg

79mCbSI.jpg

H6m2Mcn.jpg

Xs7XcHt.jpg

gHckBKJ.jpg

jGS3UoL.jpg

hR8K7Yx.jpg

VV9J8Cc.jpg

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want a friend like Harimoto. I mean, he's the type who bears grudges. A revenge rate so high against those who humiliated him...:cool:

A9sGrz8.png

Last edited:
避得一時,唔避得一世

What goes around, comes around. And double payback. 5:1 in the 5th and 5:0 in the 6th. The difference here is Harimoto beat him in addition to Ovtcharov beating himself. Another example is Ovtcharov vs Szocs at WTTC 2017 and then Niwa in the next round.

Ok, that's your point of vew.

My point is the opposite - Harimoto somehow managed to not beat himself.

• Love
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Does making the finals mean that Lee/Jeon has secured a XD slot for the Olympics? I remember reading somewhere that WTT Doha is a qualification event but can't be sure. Pardon me.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Anybody watched that match between Filus and Jorgic? I watch the highlight and it looks like Filus was the attacker and Jorgic the defender. It's all twisted 🤔

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Anybody watched that match between Filus and Jorgic? I watch the highlight and it looks like Filus was the attacker and Jorgic the defender. It's all twisted 🤔
Actually, Filus has looked that terrifying in all his matches, especially the backhand loops. He seems to have better attacks than the attackers themselves. And his backhand serve has been amazingly strong. No one puts it short.