says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
2QdOxbN.png

TNd8uqL.png

0-3?
RnjssZO.jpg

Hehehe...
ghYUAkt.jpg

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...31-2-1-2-3-2-4&p=340167&viewfull=1#post340167
여자부 추천선수 최효주는 삼성생명 에이스로 뛰고 있는 중국 출신 귀화선수다. 세계선수권 대표가 될 수 있는 귀화 기간을 채운 2019년부터 각종 국제선수권대회 대표로 활약을 시작했으며, 결국 올림픽에서도 태극마크를 달고 뛰게 됐다. 이번 선발전에서는 1차 리그 3위, 2차 리그 2위로 합산순위 최종 2위를 기록했다. 세계랭킹도 전지희 다음으로 높은 64위를 유지하고 있어 추천에 힘을 더했다.
Choi Hyo-joo, the recommended player for the women's division, is a naturalized player from China who plays as the ace of Samsung Life Insurance. She has filled the period of naturalization to become a representative of the World Championships, and from 2019, she began playing an active part as a representative in various international championships, and eventually ran with her Taegeuk mark in the Olympics. In this selection, she placed 3rd in the 1st round-robin and 2nd in the 2nd round-robin for a 2nd place finish in the combined rankings. She is also ranked 64th in the world ranking after Jeon Jihee, adding strength to her recommendation.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Yu Mengyu busts her lower back? Looks serious.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
https://www.asiaone.com/feng-big-doubt-world-cup?amp

Yu Mengyu has suffered from chronic back pain since 2014. It's one of the reasons she dropped off so much after that year. She and Feng probably injured themselves carrying the entire Singapore team on their shoulders since Li Jiawei, Wang Yuegu and Sun Beibei retired.

I'm absolutely disappointed by WTT coverage strategy and by the video quality!!!
Absoluuutely pathetic and unprofessional!!!

Less and less audience!!!

What to watch, where to watch and how to watch!!!

ITTF had not so good video quality, but it had it for every match!

And why the f*ck I should care about the better video quality, if it shaws nothing!

WHERE is the ball?!?!

WTT.png

Yeah, its right 'iN Da a*s" !!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Agreed! Surely we can do something to avert this disaster. There is a lot of good to the new WTT, but the angles must be fixed, and I would love to see Adam back (although that may just be a pandemic issue).

Can't we put up a petition or something????
Especially watching Table Tennis on the TV, it's hard for my eyes to keep up as the ball moves from left to right.
Also finding the angle with the crane difficult to watch, because the crane is moving while the ball is in play, and the combination of movement makes it really hard on the eyes.

Bit of a case of, 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

Can't we put up a petition or let the people at TTD know?