Back to Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. Jeppe950 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 2 7
    J
    Jeppe950 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 7 2
    #41
    If anything outside of Harimoto, Japan does not have to worry about any potential retirements like Mizutani and Niwa for their JTTA. They're looking very fine for the future.

  2. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,446 3,132
    T
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,132 3,446
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe950
    If anything outside of Harimoto, Japan does not have to worry about any potential retirements like Mizutani and Niwa for their JTTA. They're looking very fine for the future.

    Sora lost against YOSHIMURA Jr 0-3 but all games were very tight and he was unlucky at the end of game 1

    OIKAWA the surprise 2021 champion lost in round1 vs SHINOZUKA 1-3... weakest champion ever ?

    The Following User Likes Takkyu_wa_inochi's Post:

    Vlad Celler


  3. Jeppe950 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 2 7
    J
    Jeppe950 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 7 2
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyu_wa_inochi

    Sora lost against YOSHIMURA Jr 0-3 but all games were very tight and he was unlucky at the end of game 1

    OIKAWA the surprise 2021 champion lost in round1 vs SHINOZUKA 1-3... weakest champion ever ?

    Sora is very very strong for his age, but he is no Harimoto so upset wins is probably what he is going to be doing until he gets older and stronger. I expect a top 20 player WR at worst if he develops.

    Also yes, Oikawa isn't exactly the sexiest champ, but it shows the depth of the players if Oikawa can win the championship.


  4. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,446 3,132
    T
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,132 3,446
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe950

    Sora is very very strong for his age, but he is no Harimoto so upset wins is probably what he is going to be doing until he gets older and stronger. I expect a top 20 player WR at worst if he develops.

    Also yes, Oikawa isn't exactly the sexiest champ, but it shows the depth of the players if Oikawa can win the championship.

    the selection indeed is going to be totally revamped
    Only Harimoto was exempt of these trials

    QF results
    MIZUTANI - TOGAMI 1-3
    AIDA - MURAMATSU 2-3
    KIZUKURI - YOSHIMURA Kazuhiro 3-2
    SONE - SHINOZUKA 2-3

    to note: YOSHIMURA Maharu lost in group to AIDA 0-3 and to ARINOBU 2-3 !!!

    The Following User Likes Takkyu_wa_inochi's Post:

    Vlad Celler

    Last edited by Takkyu_wa_inochi; 6 Hours Ago at 02:26 AM.

  5. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 7,656 5,446
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,446 7,656

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,446
    7,656
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #45
    Kizukuri beating Togami? 😱

    10, 16, 20, 22 reaching the semifinals...🧐
    http://www.jtta.or.jp/Portals/0/imag...tournament.pdf
    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.