Butterfly 80fx vs Stiga dna pro s

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Hi, any experience with Stiga dna pro s on fh side?Currently I Use Butterfly 80fx and maybe changing to Stiga. Any experience with Stiga?​Big difference compared to 80fx in arc, speed, spin, control?

Last edited:
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi, any experience with Stiga dna pro s on fh side?Currently I Use Butterfly 80fx and maybe changing to Stiga. Any experience with Stiga?​Big difference compared to 80fx in arc, speed, spin, control?
Similar arc, T80 FX is faster and spinnier, DNA Pro S has more control and doesn't last quite as long.

In the end, DNA Pro S can be a decent replacement to T80 FX. Why are you looking to change?

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Tx for reply. I am using bf 80fx on fh and maybe looking for a bit slower, same spin, arc and a bit more grip... Just asking... Not sure to replace.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Tx for reply. I am using bf 80fx on fh and maybe looking for a bit slower, same spin, arc and a bit more grip... Just asking... Not sure to replace.
Technically that would be Tenergy 05 FX, it has more grip and is supposed to be slower, but it has more spin and arc, and I actually find it to be faster than T80 FX and harder to use. It feels harder too.

I think Rozena would be the way to go, it's a bit slower, arguably in the same ballpark in terms of spin and arc as T80 FX, similar grip (if not more), and it is more predictable, easier to use, great at blocks and quite forgiving.

Xiom Vega Japan and Nittaku Factive also come to mind. Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft too.

Last edited:
Reactions: IB66

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I tried nitaku factive and its nicw rubber, but slower 30% than bf 80fx. Factive is great rubber for advanced begginers..

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Thx, Rozzena I tried in club where other players use it. I find it to hard...

Do you know the hardnes of these rubbers - more than 42,5 ?
Vega Japan
Fastarc C-1
Fastarc S-1
Victas V-15 Limber/Stif

Last edited: