style - versatile topspin defender?

Hello everyone, recently at the club I am discovering myself with a new game, basically a versatile topspin defender. I have a lot of fun playing like this. it basically consists of letting the opponent attack first and continue defending with fishing. it is very obvious that sometimes they sent indefensible smash, in a match against a boy from the most advanced group of the club, I managed to make 11-3 in the first set without attacking almost anything, I won this match of 3-2, I believe that the sets I lost attack failures most of the time, besides being tired (I arrived at the club at 8:30 am and this match was at 2 pm lol). but coming back, it was very satisfying when he missed those smashs, I had fun. I kind of didn't choose to play like that, basically when the opponent attacked first, I blocked it and when I went to see it I was already 3 or 4m away from the table I was exchanging drives with him and defending with fishing. basically if i could describe exactly how i am enjoying playing it is: standard distance - half distance.
attacking the weaker balls, I keep the defense (fishing) as part of the game, taking advantage of the opponent's spin and when he sends a flat hit, I take advantage of the impact. in rallies where we are a little fast and I feel safe I am going to the counterattack.

I use the traditional penhold backhand 100% of the time for fishing, to attack , I use rpb.
I also defend with the forehand, I don't use it only for loop and counter, I also use it for fishing.

I didn’t exactly find a professional player to inspire, basically I play a lot with the guys at the club, I’m inspired by them. do you know any? and do any of you have a game similar to what i described? even though it’s a shakehand.

i not keep my mind 100% defensive anyway, but my strategy are more defensive.