Butterfly Prices

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Interesting that Bty official UK store lists prices in £'s, EU store matches price figure but in €'s
So £60 for Tenergy = €60, if you are in UK and buying Butterfly products then use the EU store, at least you get some sort of saving due to the exchange rate!!!!

Reactions: thomas.pong

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011

I recently bought a JM Super ZLC blade from the EU Butterfly store. Because the UK are no longer in the EU I had to pay 20% tax (which I didn't realise) so it ended up costing me nearly £400 altogether! It would have been cheaper to buy from the UK store (even though I hate how overpriced it is)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: thomas.pong
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
That 20% sounds like the VAT. Formerly European store prices included the UK VAT. So it looks as if they are simply quoting the price less the VAT.
Yeah, I think you’re right, TT11 are showing £0 VAT at checkout as well.
I suppose UK residents will not be buying from EU stores from now on.

I recently bought a JM Super ZLC blade from the EU Butterfly store. Because the UK are no longer in the EU I had to pay 20% tax (which I didn't realise) so it ended up costing me nearly £400 altogether! It would have been cheaper to buy from the UK store (even though I hate how overpriced it is)

Here JM SZLS is 290 pounds 20% VAT included