Anton Kallberg!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Whatever is Anton Kallberg using? Just looking at his super-zooming topspin on my screen here, it reminds me exactly of the top Swedes of yesteryear booming away with their speed glue - you can almost here the clink, clink of his shots. I think the web-sites say Butterfly Apollonia blade with T07 both sides, but I really wonder.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Whatever is Anton Kallberg using? Just looking at his super-zooming topspin on my screen here, it reminds me exactly of the top Swedes of yesteryear booming away with their speed glue - you can almost here the clink, clink of his shots. I think the web-sites say Butterfly Apollonia blade with T07 both sides, but I really wonder.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Anton Kallberg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

You made three threads in three different forums with the exact same title and text. What do you think you are doing? You are not allowed to do that.

I have merged all three. This is now one thread.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Until very recently he was using the Apolonia ZLC ST with Dignics 09C forehand and Dignics 05 backhand, before that a Viscaria. He's now playing with a custom Butterfly blade (don't know the composition but probably Inner ZLC) with Viscaria ST handle (no Viscaria logo) with Dignics rubbers (most likely the same ones).

Attachments

• 150613410_4072376866127830_550470147181327826_n.jpg
    150613410_4072376866127830_550470147181327826_n.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
I was curious about his equipment as well. But not for his offensive shots although they look great. I was more impressed with his short receive, it looks deadly, very low, short and spinny. Well i know it’s more to do with his technique but still good to know the rubber. So its D09c, thank guys.

Reactions: thomas.pong