Victas V > 15 Limber vs Butterfly 80fx

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Hi, any experience with Victas V > 15 Limber on fh side?

Currently I Use Butterfly 80fx and maybe changing to Limber (as thomas.pong recomended). Any experience with Victas? ​Big difference compared to 80fx in arc, speed, spin, control?

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi, any experience with Victas V > 15 Limber on fh side?Currently I Use Butterfly 80fx and maybe changing to Limber (as thomas.pong recomended). Any experience with Victas? ​Big difference compared to 80fx in arc, speed, spin, control?
Honestly, V>15 Limber or Rakza X Soft are the best alternatives to Tenergy FX, with Japanese-style ESN sponges that are not too brittle.

Rakza X Soft is similar in speed as T80 FX, V>15 Limber is a bit slower, both are similar in spin and a bit more controllable than T80 FX due to having less kick/catapult and being slightly more linear/direct/having a bit less of an arc.

A lot of people on the forum and in general really like Tibhar Evolution FX-P/FX-S as alternatives to Tenergy FX, they perform really well, but I find their Euro-style ESN sponges to be too brittle and fragile, especially due to the heavy factory tuning that also wears off after a few weeks.

Last edited: