Post your TT Robot Practice Videos!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
Previously I saw some people asking about which robot to get previously on the forum.
So I thought, why not make a thread for people to post their videos of using a particular model of robot so others can check it out and see if they like the functions or not?
Just make sure you tell us what model of the robot you are using.
This will be useful for people who are using the same model to find how others are using their model to practice and exchange settings on the model to recreate the exercises.

I'll start off with a few videos of the Amicus Prime.

says Aging is a killer
Did you change grips from SH to PH or vice versa😀?

Reference the the short push + Bh opener to long bh return, the long bh return is far too slow and needs to be flatter and faster.
If you look in slow motion you'll see that your short push is almost on its second bounce before the machine shoots the ball. Plus in a match you are not going to receive a nice slow loop off such a short ball. So adjust to flatter and faster.
Also these videos are a few months old so you must have had quite a bit of time on the robot. It would be interesting to see a part2 video of you doing the same exercises. A pandemic improvement if you like😉.

Reactions: JeffM
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
Did you change grips from SH to PH or vice versa😀?

Reference the the short push + Bh opener to long bh return, the long bh return is far too slow and needs to be flatter and faster.
If you look in slow motion you'll see that your short push is almost on its second bounce before the machine shoots the ball. Plus in a match you are not going to receive a nice slow loop off such a short ball. So adjust to flatter and faster.
Also these videos are a few months old so you must have had quite a bit of time on the robot. It would be interesting to see a part2 video of you doing the same exercises. A pandemic improvement if you like😉.

I changed from PH to SH. 😂

Thanks for your feedback regarding the short push + BH opener video! Yeah I have been tweaking the settings to try to get the bh return to be faster and flatter, but physically I haven't been able to do so due to knee injury that is lingering longer than I like. So that is also preventing me on practicing much with the robot sadly.
I do intend to show a 'part 2' for those videos once my knee can handle it again.

Reactions: Tinykin
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
well, the mister Tennirobo 's name is Sergey. When youhave a question or a problem you can txt, email and even

phone him AND he will be there for you . He will do everything possible (and doing it fast) to see you right.

Now, what is the name of mister Amicus, and who will you call ???? 😁

Reactions: boltnut