Rakza Z Extra Hard

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Rakza Z Extra Hard

After using the normal version of Rakza Z, it was only going to be a matter of time before I tried the EH version!!In many ways RZ EH plays very similarly to RZ, as would be expected, the feel is somewhat harder because of the harder sponge, RZ EH is less bouncy on softer strokes, a little more effort is needed to better engage the sponge, but once accomplished the speed is there.RZ EH has been used on FH only.Tackiness was good out of the packet, I glued new sheets of RZ and RZ EH onto my blade at the same time. RZ still has tackiness similar to new whereas the EH hard version has lost about 50% compared to new.Spin levels are high, kick is good, when looping the feel is good, not too hard not too soft. serving is great, good spin.blocking is fine as well, crisp controlled.Flat hitting is average, add some spin and it’s better!!short game, due to the extra sponge hardness short game control is great, good for pushing, FH flicks are greatThere is some spin sensitivity but nothing to bad, you just have to adjust bat angle to compensate.Throw - not as high as RZAs with RZ, RZ EH doesn’t excel at anything in particular but is good in all aspects of game play.If you have tried RZ and thought it a bit too soft / bouncy / high throw for FH then give RZ EH a goRakza Z series is one of my favourites 😁