China National Games 2021

Here to see people discuss Xu Xin using the Carbonado 190. GO!

not a 190. No textreme print, no carbonado word print, and words don't reflect like metal. Even though I did not see a close up, I am inferring custom with that xu xin logo seen before.

Reactions: thomas.pong
Screenshot_22.png

He is also using hurricane 3 already.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016

Here thomas.

Thanks Munch!

Yea, hard to tell what he's actually using aside from the handle. It's very likely a custom blade, otherwise he would have started to use a Carbonado a while ago. Back when they were developing the Dynasty Carbon XX, he was testing a bunch of different blades with a red Carbonado handle.

Reactions: Music&Ping
Thanks Munch!

Yea, hard to tell what he's actually using aside from the handle. It's very likely a custom blade, otherwise he would have started to use a Carbonado a while ago. Back when they were developing the Dynasty Carbon XX, he was testing a bunch of different blades with a red Carbonado handle.

I think it was a blue carbonado handle and the top plies were black. He came from an n301 that time.

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
which channel I can watch the game?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
He is playing a wenge outer blade, its a new wenge carbon stiga affair, to improve stability and power as the game moves away from spin based play to more direct

HOW do you know it ? (yeah I ALWAYS want to see the 3 cards monte tricks scammers do !!!)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Thanks Munch!

Plus: in this instagram photo the top veneer is really... clear white-like, nothing like wenge that is really dark brown, or even his XX Carbon's dyed koto that looks dark grey.

It's training sessions, therefore they try many combinations they've asked their sponsoring brand weeks before in anticipation of these sessions. An professional athlete's agenda is always fine-adjusted. It's still does not giving the definitive information about what XX will REALLY use in competition.

CTTA are aces at 3 cards monte "ok I wanna show you 3 blades, this one is wenge, this one is limba, this one is dyed koto, the d-koto and limba loose, the wernge wins, now I shuffle... where's the wenge one ?"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020

That's not the first time he's using BTY rubbers on both sides: Geng is a more european style oriented player with really shorter FH strokes than his CNT counterparts, he's not a member of the CNT, has even a low ITTF ranking (over 200) for a chinese, therefore it makes sense. He's even mostly played USATT tournaments in California, actually he lives in California, and he's a member of the USATT team.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Pairs which qualified for the XD Main Event (to be held later in the year) are:

1) Lin Gaoyuan/Liu Shiwen
2) Liang Jingkun/Sun Yingsha
3) Zhu Linfeng/Zhu Yuling
4) Zhao Zihao/Chen Yi
5) Zhu Yi/Zhao Ge
6) Cao Wei/Wang Manyu
7) Xue Fei/Zhang Rui
8) Xu Chenhao/Li Yake