China National Games 2021

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
Anybody knows what blade using Xu Yingbin?

d136adda8b3de9c932c851716ac5a663.png

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews

Thanks. You know where I can buy it?

20210330_225348.jpg

It is a bit of topic, but here goes anyway.
I got one in 2019 where Yinhe was going all in to brand themselves into the TT marked. They made it possible to get DPR National custom equipment through some distributors and I think prott.vip had some as well. I got mine through my Chinese friend (that is mine in the picture).

Best option is to ask Chen Yinhe if its stille possible to buy them or do a search on the players Cha Su Yong or Pyon Song Gyong as the blades where made specific for them.

Br
/Giangt

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
The problem is Shang Kun is a lefty FH attack oriented player, playing rigt handed guys, most of the issues with illegal serves come from opposed hand players, it's the same with Lebesson as he's a lefty playing most of the time... right handed players, the scope of vision is then narrower than for a player able to see a serve from a more opened view, say in diagonal. And that's also why umpires and assistant referees are not the right persons to judge the validity of a serve, simply because they are not standing at the same place as the receiver.

That's why the law saying " it shall not be hidden from the receiver by the server or his or her doubles partner or by anything they wear or carry" is sometimes meaningless and stupid cos' it depends on... where the receiver, or receiver partner's, stands.

When camouflage was allowed, nobody was whinning that much, when speed glues and boosters were allowed, nobody was whinning or complaining such as Mizutani did.

Bring back the old era please...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Table tennis with hidden serves is ugly, especially when the serves become so deceiving. Prepare to watch matches when players win/lose 3-4 or even more direct points from serves each game, and 3-4 points from easy 3rd ball attack. I don’t like to watch that kind of table tennis.
Banning hidden serve was a great decision, now they just need to find a way to make the rules clear. Won’t be easy though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
But seriously, what happened to this competition? Who won?

Did China cut off all video coverage of the event?

Jan 2018
Promotional video just out.

Japan: No foreign visitors will be allowed in Tokyo!
China: Welcome visitors from all over the world to Shaanxi!

Reactions: MaLin2.0