Got Covid

Still in a hospital trying to recover. Mild to severe case due to pneumonia-like symptoms. I hate this covid virus. It stopped me from coaching kids again and also review some stuff. Hope everyone is doing well.

Get well Yogi. This has to be tough.

It is. Been struggling for a few days on using O2 but now I do not need it anymore. Still lungs are weak. Thanks for the concern guys.

Music&Ping;342569 said:

Good to read you're not needing O² anymore, it's the recovering time then.

Take it baby steps, chi va piano va sano e lontano.

It was hard at first even just going to the bathroom but I reminded myself we are tt players and we are stronger than ordinary people. Also, had a realization that if I am not gonna recover soon, the kids will not be trained for quite some time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
It was hard at first even just going to the bathroom but I reminded myself we are tt players and we are stronger than ordinary people. Also, had a realization that if I am not gonna recover soon, the kids will not be trained for quite some time.

Sorry to hear that you have Covid.
Hope you get well soon. Focus on getting better first, and don't stress about the kids at the moment. They need you as a well and recovered coach.

I have just received my first dose of vaccine.

While this is sad news, it brings to attention of the importance of receiving the covid vaccination.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Hi Yogi,

Hope you get well soon!! Shame that you caught this shitty virus. It really takes everything out of you if you’re unlucky to react badly to it.
Hopefully the Docs won’t try to cure your EJ addiction as well as help you recover!!
looking forward to more of your reviews in the future!!