Are the handle shapes of the butterfly rackets different?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
I play a visacria in concave. The handle is a bit oval, which I don't really like and the material feels rough to the touch. Something rounder would be better. Which ALC racket in concave from Butterfly have a different shape than the Visacria or do they all have the same standard shape? The Harimoto ALC looks more rounded to me in pictures.

Reactions: Music&Ping
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I play a visacria in concave. The handle is a bit oval, which I don't really like and the material feels rough to the touch. Something rounder would be better. Which ALC racket in concave from Butterfly have a different shape than the Visacria or do they all have the same standard shape? The Harimoto ALC looks more rounded to me in pictures.
The Butterfly blades don't have the same standard shape.

Viscaria FL = ZJK FL = LGY FL = 100 x 25 x 34 mm larger oval handle with wavy wide neck

Timo Boll ALC FL = Timo Boll Spirit FL = 100 x 24 x 34 mm skinny rounder handle with skinny neck

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Most pros play with the same model blades you can buy in the store. Some (like the Butterfly Omar Assar) are available with longer or wider handles. Assar plays with the 104mm flare. And some pros use custom blades.

Reactions: thomas.pong