ITTF: Let the Witch-Hunt for Boosters Begin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
ITTF SEEKING TO GET IN LINE WITH IOC DIRECTIVES.

ITTF was recently given some formal directives from IOC demanding to exclude any illegal treatments on players' rackets as it is deemed to be a "perfomance enhancing" technique in flagrant contradiction to the "long established principles of fair play generally adopted for all Olympic competitions."

Since the attribution of the next Olympics to Tokyo is highly questionable, since ALL the IOC is highly questionable since a while, well... LOL
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sport...cs-vote-buying-scandal-2020-games/3221850002/

Let's be honest: the competition will be held in... Japan, TT is one of the major sports there, with 2 of the biggest companies worldwide, if not... simply the biggest ones ! corruption is undermining for sure...

Also correction: 09/12 – today: Claudia Herweg Lobbying in Cologne for ESN/BTY mafia

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
On my position regarding boostering:
- I've been searching for scientific reliable infos about alkane, paraffin, and hydrocarbons toxicity.
- also searched for reliable informations about NIR detectors, what they are supposed to detect that well.

My conclusions: NIR detectors for those kind of hydrocarbons exist and are portable since a while, they are just... pricey, around 20.000 bucks. Claudia Herweg is just working to create a new market for entry level portable devices for companies that have the pattents. She has created a boosting effect on tensor rubbers with the P Ball introduction with her so-called "consulting" past business, with new colors introduction, and now boosters ban.

My other conclusion is that paraffin belongs to the long-chains hydrocarbons, has long has it is not polluted with some n-alkane ones, would not be harmful: a booster with C20-C55 alkanes would therefore not be THAT harmful.

The problem is nowadays capiatlism and global economy hates norms, we've seen it with TAFTA and CETA, and this bloody french people's refusal to abandon their norms.

That's why boosters are highly questionable, because their composition is hidden. If I was going to boost my rubbers, I would do it with a proper long chain and pure paraffin instead of buying chinese or Falco boosters as they don't want to really display the composition on their products, it's impossible to trust them then.

This user has no status.
Music&Ping;343183 said:
On my position regarding boostering:
- I've been searching for scientific reliable infos about alkane, paraffin, and hydrocarbons toxicity.
- also searched for reliable informations about NIR detectors, what they are supposed to detect that well.

My conclusions: NIR detectors for those kind of hydrocarbons exist and are portable since a while, they are just... pricey, around 20.000 bucks. Claudia Herweg is just working to create a new market for entry level portable devices for companies that have the pattents. She has created a boosting effect on tensor rubbers with the P Ball introduction with her so-called "consulting" past business, with new colors introduction, and now boosters ban.

My other conclusion is that paraffin belongs to the long-chains hydrocarbons, has long has it is not polluted with some n-alkane ones, would not be harmful: a booster with C20-C55 alkanes would therefore not be THAT harmful.

The problem is nowadays capiatlism and global economy hates norms, we've seen it with TAFTA and CETA, and this bloody french people's refusal to abandon their norms.

That's why boosters are highly questionable, because their composition is hidden. If I was going to boost my rubbers, I would do it with a proper long chain and pure paraffin instead of buying chinese or Falco boosters as they don't want to really display the composition on their products, it's impossible to trust them then.

Because it transports a booster from China and France, manufacturers are required to provide us with MSDS.
You are absolutely right about capitalism and the global economy.
It doesn't matter that animals are full of antibiotics and hormones, and people eat it ... Little girls grow breasts, not to mention the obesity of the population.
Ferenc Karsai (coach of the Austrian national team) said the booster is definitely good for table tennis.
The argument about the harmfulness of a booster is completely misleading.
It's nothing more than lobbying.
For us recreational players, the entire ITTF can be completely stolen ...

Reactions: ttarc