This user has no status.

TTD Member 17 2

User Info Menu

Feb 2021
    South Korea
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownCarl
    You are quite entertaining.

I would like you to speak to Tom about this. I still have not figured out who Tom is though.
    You need to take a remedial course in English .I said "Tom or whoever". Nothing can be more disgusting and low if Tom & you are the same person

says I like to hit Heavy Topspin

Super Moderator 15,677 14,111

Super Moderator 14,111 15,677
    Quote Originally Posted by GooHara
    What does JHB has anything to do with this. He insulted me by talking down to me ( a stranger) asking me to take up another sport. I owe hIm an apology ?
    REALLY ? Ok here is my apology to JHB " I am sorry JHB for not insulting you more ruthlessly for insulating me first"
    Happy now ?
    You show your stripes. JHB did not insult you. That you took what he said as an insult instead of the hyperbole he presented that would be perfectly normal if he had been responding to a normal human being instead of an Internet Troll simply here to harass people, shows far more about you than anything else. But JHB was polite when he thought you were actually upset instead of trolling. And you have shown that you are simply here to harass. There is no actual content to your posts so far.

Nevertheless, so far, I am still entertained by how foolish you are and how you are wasting your own time.
    Last edited by UpSideDownCarl; 30 Minutes Ago at 02:52 PM.
    Setup 1: Blade by Nate: Vortex Limba Spin Machine, FH Evolution MX-K, BH Evolution FX-P
    Setup 2: OSP Virtuoso Plus, FH Rasanter R 48, BH Rasanter R 48
    Spin is Everything

This user has no status.

TTD Member 2 17
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 17 2

User Info Menu

Feb 2021
    South Korea
    Read 0 Reviews
    And I would agree with Baal. It seems you need to get back on your meds.
    Hey at least you admit I was sane for a while (since you said I have to go back) .
    I wish I could say the same about you. Unfortunately your current dosage is not working.
    Ask your shrink to increase the dosage. But I doubt that will help. You may have to check into Bellview full time for a while

The Following User Likes GooHara's Post:

UpSideDownCarl

You need to take a remedial course in English .I said "Tom or whoever". Nothing can be more disgusting and low if Tom & you are the same person
    By all means, contact Tom....or whoever....hahahaha. You really are silly. I am who I am and not Tom or anyone else.

But funny to be accused of being a sock puppet by a sock puppet. GooWho, Unknown-SJan.
    Setup 1: Blade by Nate: Vortex Limba Spin Machine, FH Evolution MX-K, BH Evolution FX-P
    Spin is Everything

Hey at least you admit I was sane for a while (since you said I have to go back) .
    I wish I could say the same about you. Unfortunately your current dosage is not working.
    Ask your shrink to increase the dosage. But I doubt that will help. You may have to check into Bellview full time for a while
    This is the most fun I have had on the forum in quite a while.

Are you still using celluloid balls? Tell us how you feel about Adham Sharara and Larry Hodges.

hahahahaha.

Any thoughts on the next great defensive player? How do you feel about the 40+ poly ball?

Last edited by UpSideDownCarl; 24 Minutes Ago at 02:58 PM.
    Spin is Everything

This user has no status.

TTD Member 2 17
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 17 2

User Info Menu

Feb 2021
    South Korea
    Read 0 Reviews
    You show your stripes. JHB did not insult you. That you took what he said as an insult instead of the hyperbole he presented that would be perfectly normal if he had been responding to a normal human being instead of an Internet Troll simply here to harass people, shows far more about you than anything else. But JHB was polite when he thought you were actually upset instead of trolling. And you have shown that you are simply here to harass. There is no actual content to your posts so far.

Nevertheless, so far, I am still entertained by how foolish you are and how you are wasting your own time.
    Well it is your own childish interpretation that JHB did not insult you. If that was the case he could have stated long time ago that he did not mean to insult me
    Regardless what the hell JHB and Aspect Ratio & Rev.Larry Hodges, Ivor Motangu etc have to do with this thread about hidden serves ?
    You and MyTT's Baal engage in this clever diversion because you Carl do not want to apologize for your indulging in a false premise

As far trolling goes, why were you then stupid enough to respond to my posts in earnest posting videos, based on your own false premise.

If I am a troll & needs mental help then why do you keep responding to my posts over and over. Is this how you treat people intellectually less fortunate than you ?
    You compassion for them is so touching . Or maybe you are also a sadistic pervert like Baal

If you had an ounce of decency in your bones you would have apologized 10 posts ago for your mistake
    Oh well
    Last edited by GooHara; 4 Minutes Ago at 03:18 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123